Recent content by Woodpecker

1. W

Manual and Renner

Was too scared to rase my head, as it was raining steel. I also was carring on a full conversation with the guys hunting beside us, they were so close I felt kind of rude not talking. I also went out and had a coffee with the two other guys who paddled their canoes just outside our decoys. With...
  2. W

Luther Marsh

Bruno glad to hear you are shooting limits. I will have to get back there and do some shoot'in. I will bring my hardhat and safty glasses :D
  3. W

World class walleye fishing with Walleye Obsession

With all the info thats posted on this site why do people still complain about wanting more. One thing I do know about fishing is that like anything else in life, the people who do the exrta 10 percent the others are not willing to do, reep the rewards. Go out and put the time on the water and...
  4. W

World class walleye fishing with Walleye Obsession

You want to catch fish like this, then book a charter with Jeff. Non stop fish the whole time........ Well I think there was a couple min where we didn't have fish on:) Was fun fishing with the "over the hill gang" was great to meet you guys. Look forward to fish with you again. Renner
  5. W

Bluff Bar Muskie

holy smokes!!word of a musky being caught(and pics)travel fast:D Renner
  6. W

Walleye fisherman to Duck hunter in one day!

It was a grey hooded sweater not white:D:D
  7. W

Walleye fisherman to Duck hunter in one day!

All I can say is thaks for the hunt John:D The last time I hunted ducks at the lake u could use lead!! (18+ years ago) And I thought I could knock em down with my 20:D The old 12G Mossburg pump wouldnt eject the shell casing after the first shot, talk about frustrating[}:)] Looks like a new gun...
  8. W

Musky Mayhem - Lake St.Clair Sat/Sun

You would think prop would cut up the back of the fish not the belly.They would look like they went through a blender if they hit the prop, not 3 or 4 clean slices. My 2 cents
  9. W

Dual planer board help

Small scotty release clips. They are adaptable for almost all conditions. Can get them from Jos in woodstock.
  10. W

riggers or no riggers

Only use riggers when i have enough guys on the boat to run the extra lines. Even with more guys i would prefer to run more lines (core, body baits, jets) out on the big boards. The best fishermen on Erie are masters of dipsy divers so spend your $$ on them before riggers. This is my 2 cents if...
  11. W

Sizzle sticks...

I must say the fastest diver fishing I have have ever been a part of!! I know Jeffs crew were going to have sore arms the next day. We just kept handing them rod after rod after rod. With fishing like that, it turns clients fishing passion into a :D "Walleye Obsession" :D Short Socks
  12. W

Burwell Eyes season - question

Wow can't wait!! What kind of numbers did you do? I know you charter guys always catch a tone of fish:D Great to hear a solid report on the walleye.
  13. W

how much chain for anchor

4 feet at least, 5 or 6 would be better. Definitley saves the stress in a pack of boats with 2 footers. Got my length at Proctor Marine in Simcoe
  14. W

Anchoring Issues

Proctor Marine. You wont have any issues at that depth with 200' of rope and a length of chain going to that anchor. Google fortress and check them out
  15. W

Anchoring Issues

I anchor a 4000lb, 24ft hardtop walk around off the pulpit in 3 footers. It hold so well you almost need a sepearte line to pull the anchor out backwards.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks