Recent content by wendel

1. wendel

Off Topic Small mouth bass near Port Bruce/Port Stanley?

Thanks everyone. We will give it a try sometime this week!
  2. wendel

Off Topic Small mouth bass near Port Bruce/Port Stanley?

Are there any places to find smallies around Port Bruce/Port Stanley area?? I'd like to take the wife out for some drop shotting. I was going to drive to Lake St. Clair, but Port Bruce is 20 minutes away. Thanks!
  3. wendel

Off Topic Question about Burwell

Ended up going out, there were hardly any waves. Too bad my big motor let me down again... Atleast the kicker works
  4. wendel

Off Topic Question about Burwell

How bumpy would it be out there? it's a 15km/h wind from the north. I think it would be okay, but my girlfriend isn't a fan of waves... Thinking of heading out tonight...
  5. wendel

Angling Outfitters Re: Musky Fishermen

lol, is he going to make fun of us 200% more? lol
  6. wendel

Boat Repair

Jim @ J&J replaced the transom on my PolarKraft a few years ago. I'm happy with the work he did(although he never sealed around the motor mounts properly and it leaks) It took him a really long time to do the job though. At the time he had to do all the work outside, not sure if this is still...
  7. wendel

30lbs Muskie

Very Nice fish, some people spend a lifetime looking for that one!
  8. wendel

Sunday East of Port Burwell

I was hopping the other guy was a friend or something, not a picture thief!
  9. wendel

I have no doubt this is the real report for this haul of fish...
  10. wendel

I can just see a swarm of boats heading to another port to try and catch fish like that.... Here is the link, hopefully the second poster was just confused as to where he was :) http://www.basshavencanada.com/swamp/viewthread.php?tid=19077
  11. wendel

Nice haul of perch... Beauty haul How come these pictures are on another board saying Port Glasgow area?
  12. wendel

new personal best musky

Nice report, all it takes is one toothy critter to get you going. I started fishing for Musky about 10 years ago, now I'm 100% into it, I even bought a trailer down on lake st. clair lol There are worse things to be addicted to lol
  13. wendel

Detroit Rvr Walleye report Sat/Sun.

I love that wheelbarrow!
  14. wendel

boat repair

I had my boat fixed @ J and J. Did a good job, but don't expect it back anytime soon lol. Jim works outside, he didn't have a garage at the time so he was rained out many days, taking the repair much longer. Solid job he did though, was pleased with the work when it was completed.
  15. wendel

Leaky aluminum boat

quote: Originally posted by roebag Depending on your location you might give this guy a call. Heard some good things about his work. Never had need for a boat repair but I have had him recondition a couple of props...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks