Recent content by Walleye Obsession

1. W

tundra swan hunt

LMAO I really can't believe this "the turkeys left because the swans ate all the corn" what are you gonna do with these tundra's after you shoot them, throw them in my front yard and hell there are a lot of bald eagles and hawks around maybe we should shoot them too
  2. W

Dipsy settings??

Use a spring scale and set your Dipseys to release at a pound and a quarter ,trolling speed with spoons or crank baits varies hour by hour and depends on the direction anywhere from 2.5 to 3.3
  3. W

In Line Boards

Big Rod I agree with you were not catching walleye for the fight just the frying pan if you want to catch fish that fight go to lake ontario and catch kings
  4. W

Monster Pike

just thought I would clarify the size limit on pike for commercial fishermen is 30 inches and in my opinion it doesn't make much sense to keep thousands of snot rockets and release 1 48 inch fish where do you think these big fish come from ?
  5. W

Friday Port Bruce

Hey yellowfever jealousy will get you no where the fishing has been that good since July 1st so I guess if you haven't figured that out yet thats too bad.
  6. W

World class walleye fishing with Walleye Obsession

Well guys I can tell you what I was running, spoons is it gonna do much good not really you have to find a program that works for you on your boat some guys are running harnesses some guys are running body baits I dont like either I run spoons colors don't mean much as they change from day to...
  7. W

Saturday slam fest at Bruce

Yes it was a bit of a slam fest my afternoon trip 7 man limit 42 walleye in the box and back on the dock before 8:00
  8. W

Renners got the boat in the Water

It's not in yet don't get too excited He said the plastic is staying on the seats.
  9. W

LEADCORE

gimme a call and I will try to get you started on the right foot 519-429-1135
  10. W

LEADCORE

jeffro9 don't try to put all that on a 47 because it ain't gonna fit you likely should go with 200 yards of 30 lb braid 4 colours of core 200 feet of 30lb braid then 4 more colours of core and a 15 to 20 foot floro leader 20lb, if you are going to run this rod on a planer board or an inline board.
  11. W

Port Bruce, Perch May 2

oakej I sent you an email maybe it didnt go through I am interested in a pair of 14 pound balls please give me a call thanks Jeff 519-429-1135
  12. W

Dipsey Divers

LMAO had to get an engineer involved you couldn't just guesstimate could you Hoover
  13. W

Leadcore

2girls, this is just a suggestion I have 20 leadcore rods on my boat if I had to choose only 2 core rods they would be a 5 and 7 colour with braid backing and a 12 foot floro leader they will be the best producers. My #1 leadcore rod last year was a 4 colour with all the core in the water and 50...
  14. W

Walleye fisherman to Duck hunter in one day!

John I really gotta know how Renner shot over 50 shells through a single shot then proceeded to shoot your gun to get his 6 birds,I think he felt pretty bad when I told him I shot my 6 bluewings with 5 shells yesterday.You will be happy to know we spent today at bass pro I've got him all camoed...
  15. W

riggers or no riggers

dont waste the money on riggers the first year spend the money on 4 good diver rods and a good selection of divers and some good electronics you will have way more success on divers , core and jets good planer boards, down riggers are usually just extra rod holders at bruce or burwell. Jeff Sherman
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks