Recent content by TMAN

1. TMAN

Looking for my 1st Thames River walleye,of 2024. 🎣🐟🤞👍😎

Was out there today, nothing but a big carp. Guess I was doing something wrong...lol
  2. TMAN

Pointers for Sarnia rookie

Thank you so much!
  3. TMAN

Pointers for Sarnia rookie

Going to try Sarnia for my first time tomorrow. Any pointers will be helpful. Likely launch out of Sarnia Bay Marina? Do I fish the river or head up to the lake? Looking for salmon/trout
  4. TMAN

Thames River Walleye’s,in a 70 Kilometres/Hour Wind!! 😳 February 21,2023 🎣🐟👍🙂

Thank you I will definitely reach out to you next year, early season!
  5. TMAN

Thames River Walleye

same here
  6. TMAN

No we were out family day Monday for our first go.
  7. TMAN

I gave it a go with my son too, I don't really know any spots we were just out for a ride. Giving my teenager some river time away from the xbox. He loves to fish, We will try again hopefully we will luck into a fish eventually. Will need to be dumb luck though! :sneaky:. Hard to know where to...
  8. TMAN

Thames River Open?

Thanks so much Red!
  9. TMAN

Thames River Open?

Anyone know if the Thames in the South west end is open or frozen? I'm assuming(hoping) it's still open to try my luck on the walleye. Haven't fished for them this early in the year. I have fished in March for them with no luck the last few years.
  10. TMAN

What is with Lyman plug people?

Is there a trick to trolling with them? I have a couple, used one once and that was it. Would like to start, see what the hype is about. Do the walleye like them?
  11. TMAN

Wanted Wanted Sandhill Crane Decoys.

I know long shot in this neck of the woods but just bought 2 doz silhouettes off of marketplace so hoping for more random luck! Looking for socks, silhouettes or full bodies.
  12. TMAN

How to fish with Harnesses

Great video thank you. Never had success with the worm harness and now I know why!
  13. TMAN

Waiting

Beauty hut!! you could put that into a bush and make it a hunt camp!!
  14. TMAN

Fishing Report Port Glasgow Walleye & Bows June 17th

Awesome. I was out there but only went to 50’ caught only 2. Guess I didn’t go deep enough.
  15. TMAN

Rondeau

Quick question, I’m camping with my boys at rondeau this weekend. We will be fishing the bay and hopefully the lake as well. Anyone know if I can cross out of the bay into the lake with a 19’ legend? Or do I need to use the erieau launch? Any pointers on the bay are appreciated as well as it...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks