Recent content by tin can

1. tin can

Fishing Report Burwell

Had a beautiful day for our last kick at the can this season we had to work at it. After releasing 4 small ones we got 2 limits in 60-65 fow, down riggers only produced 1 eye but dipseys got the job done. Hot spoons were blueberry muffin, pink panties, greasy chicken, @ 2.7-3 mph. Most fish were...
  2. tin can

Fishing Report September 9 Burwell

Thanks for the report Brine,
  3. tin can

Walleye at the elbow.

Good to hear the elbow is still producing walleye, thanks for the update!
  4. tin can

Burwell evening bite

Nicely done & thanks for the report, how deep were you fishing?
  5. tin can

Fishing Report Glasgow Sunday-3rd

Nice catch Rick,
  6. tin can

Perching in Burwell?

Hey thanks for your comments everyone, I’ll be getting the boat back in the water soon then giving it a try and report back.
  7. tin can

Perching in Burwell?

Hello all, I’m not seeing any reports on perching in the Port Burwell area, I’m hoping to get a little advice, I haven’t been perching in the Burwell area in years my wife & I would love to give it a try. Can anyone please offer some advice? Many thanks,
  8. tin can

Fishing Report Glasgow 6/10/2022 morning.

Thanks for the report guys. Lol, maybe you need a friend to help put more fish in the boat Rick!
  9. tin can

Fishing Report Burwell today

Hey Erie feeln, on those tough days the key is to keep moving your baits, & vary your speed. We also heard a lot of zero's at the ramp but there was another boat got plenty.
  10. tin can

Fishing Report Burwell today

Went out this morning, 2 guys 4 rods & plenty of fog, went due south to 57 fow, where we got 2 eyes, after working that area with no further hits, we picked up & moved to 62-65 fow, working that area with 2 riggers & 2 dipseys, we finished our morning with 10 eyes & one bow. All on spoons, pink...
  11. tin can

Off Topic Hiring Help

Hello Fish Whisperer, there's been a lot of good comments to your post. I might be interested in talking to you about helping out. You can reach me at prospinners@yahoo.com
  12. tin can

Fishing Report Evening bite Port Burwell Aug 12

The lake was beautiful & calm last nite, we ran out to 63 fow with 4 rod spread all with dipsey's. 2 inside rods set #1 at 90 & 95' back, pink panties & jerry lee, both worked well. Outside rods got fish at #3 with 150-160' back, on boy girl. We had our 12 eyes in 2 hours. A perfect way to end...
  13. tin can

Advice needed for Lake Ontario salmon

Go to Spoonpullers site and read up on the south Shore Reprots, I always read there before going out.
  14. tin can

Fishing Report Burwell Aug 6

Thanks Arne, Hey one last cast, I used full worm on the last hook only,
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks