Recent content by SRT8

1. SRT8

Big Otter Creek petition

thats suprising for a sunday Ottie44 there was lots of traffic saturday and a few guys throwing hardware , Thanks for the kind words guys . Stick I watched several different people when I was a teenager using spotlights and pitch forks to fill trunks with salmon year after year so I do believe...
  2. SRT8

Big Otter Creek petition

the area that would become sanctuary is not very productive for fishing it would be under the falls (which is technically illegal to fish all ready ) and the rapids below it is prime spawning grounds and gets trampled every opener people for the most part won`t fish above a cable with the...
  3. SRT8

Big Otter Creek petition

I have posted this on here before , just trying to get a few more signatures before passing it on http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/bocsanctuary/
  4. SRT8

fish attracting scents do you use them

I use bioedge I think it`s called looks like a glue stick and says its made out of real crayfish on opener last year I was out fishing my buddies 3-1 for the first hour then I let them use some and it was nut double,triple headers one after another I won`t use anything els now I used to use the...
  5. SRT8

24V or 12V Bow Trolling Motor ?

on really windy days a 55lb on a 18'er isn't enough I have a 24v on my 1825 and it isn't enough on rough days I hate fighting the wind , the 24v is enough 90% of the time and I can get 2 full 12+ hour days on a charge and I am on the trolling motor constantly .
  6. SRT8

When are people getting their boats wet?

it's easier to ask forgivness than permission ;) that's how I got my lund LOL
  7. SRT8

The All Breed Canine Rescue Fund Raising Auction

Yes it was very cool to be present for their big news Thanks again for supporting the auction
  8. SRT8

Thanks WTP contact Timewell they should be able to help you out
  9. SRT8

"The All Breed Canine Rescue Fund Raising Auction has started off with a BANG. We are having a great response so far but it is going to get better and better. The volunteers have done such a great job of getting great items to bid on such as a full day of fishing for bass or pike at Long Point...
  10. SRT8

Does the Report Button Work?

yeah but when the one you are reporting is the same person you are reporting to not much will get done :rolleyes:
  11. SRT8

LPBAA Pike Tournament May 10 2014 - Sandboy Marina Long Point

just noticed the date is correct in the title here but not on the LPBAA site
  12. SRT8

LPBAA Pike Tournament May 10 2014 - Sandboy Marina Long Point

hey guys your poster on the LPBAA site says it's on may 13 thats a tuesday I believe , Is it supposed to be the 10th ?
  13. SRT8

It's been awhile

thanks Stick hopefully I will have some reports this year I don't think I caught a trout worth taking a pic of last fall. but this spring is shaping up to be a good one for trout fisherman (not so much for the trout) and the pike in the bay should be good with them spawning later this year BTW...
  14. SRT8

It's been awhile

Hey everyone took a long break from all the fishing forums, going to be checking stomp's out more often can't wait for open water
  15. SRT8

Pics for Huron

Drove down to the point today here's some pics from old cut and st willies lots of open water still and just a couple shots I took while driving around I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove,X-zone Lures, IMA Lures and Numa Optics for their support
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks