Recent content by spilliard1

1. spilliard1

I’m a fisherman 🤣

I definitely spell it BOATT (bring out another ten thousand) haha
  2. spilliard1

Off Topic Erie Bassmasters info & new member search

Hey guys. Just wanted to do a general shout out. Erie Bassmasters is a non-profit group, BASS Nation club focusing on local bass & pike events and conservation. We work closely with the LPBAA (Long Point Bay Anglers Association). The LPBAA owns our local live release boat. They are at all of our...
  3. spilliard1

New Fishing Regs

Interesting!!!!:unsure: We moved to one rod per guy a few years ago and I can say it will likely stay that way!! Sorry Stomp!! We'll see though, LPBAA & Erie Bass are meeting this Thurs to start discussions on our seasonal events. I will bring this up, but it will still likely stay one rod per...
  4. spilliard1

Harmony Harbor

Don't let the nice ad fool you. We've had a boathouse there for years. They jumped up over 2000 for next season. They want 4500 plus hst for the boathouses along the lake side. We've been there for years and it was always 2300. When Harmony bought it went to 2500 and now next season 4500?? It's...
  5. spilliard1

Muskie found dead

Haha nice. Good call Tickville!! By the way we're coming after you guys next year in the pike tournie!! haha
  6. spilliard1

Muskie found dead

Agreed...I bite my tongue on most of jerkbait's posts. I'm done with it. Glad others see thru it too... What water fluctuation? What water temps change? What commercial netting? We are talking Long Point Bay not northern Ontario. Lots of useless info from jerkbait....again. Great addition rickr
  7. spilliard1

Muskie found dead

From my post you could assume I am blaming fisherman. I never once said fisherman killed them, however in battling these fish for most of my adult fishing life, I have learned that they are very fragile and need proper attention. If anyone wants to call it a joke, go for it I don't care. It's...
  8. spilliard1

Muskie found dead

Guys I am might get blasted for this but I am going to do it anyway. There have been multiple large muskie found dead on the beaches of Turkey Point. Including 4 this morning. This source has found 7 this year. After the nice weather and multiple boats out fishing this past weekend its very...
  9. spilliard1

Fishing Report Long Point Bay Fall Pike Tournament

I will not be running a pike event this fall guys. Rumblings of Erie Bass maybe running one but nothing set in stone. I will relay any info I hear. Sorry.
  10. spilliard1

Fishing Report Long Point Bay Fall Pike Tournament

Hey Guys. Not sure I am able to sport a pike event this year. I got into the Canadian Tire Open Oct 7 weekend and my daughters Bday is the 15th weekend. Getting late to have it down the 21st. Too quick to put it together before those dates now. Just a quick tally how many guys here would want to...
  11. spilliard1

Fishing Report Inner bay bass

Hey for all those bass guys out there, there is a Tues night series on right now outta Collins. Tyler from Free Time Sport is running it. Inner bay largemouth only 5-830 every tues night til the end of Aug. 3 weeks running there has been 11, 14, & 21 boats out. C'mon out and show us some of...
  12. Screenshot_20230716_210811_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20230716_210811_Samsung Internet.jpg

13. spilliard1

Bass Tournament

Top 5 weights were 24.46 23.50 23.47 22.09 21.69
  14. spilliard1

2023 LPBAA/Erie Bassmaster LPB Bass Open

That's what the partner is for!!
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks