2. SpennyFish

St Clair musky guide

thank you for all the help guys. spennyfish
  3. SpennyFish

St Clair musky guide

will give him a message. Thanks Duck
  4. SpennyFish

St Clair musky guide

Does anyone have any good recommendations for a musky guide out of LSC, thinking of going within the next couple of weeks. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks
  5. SpennyFish

Niagara River Musky

I have been trying to locate information on the upper Niagara river musky fishery, and my results have been scarce. I have never been down to fish Niagara river before, but I think I may make the trip down this weekend for the musky opener. If anyone as any tips, or helpful advice about locating...
  6. SpennyFish

May 25th inner bay musky

Well, it was calling for a beautiful morning this morning and the forecast didn't lie. Sunny, warm and minimal wind. Started fishing out front of port Rowan when this hawg hit! Didn't measure or weigh it just wanted a quick picture then toss her back! This is the very fist Muskie we've ever got...
  7. image.jpg

image.jpg

8. SpennyFish

FISHSTOMP CLASSIC 2014 team fishing challenge

Yeah, I'd be in!
  9. SpennyFish

St Clair Oct 9/13

Thanks apps! Hopefully I can get one!
  10. SpennyFish

Big Fish Friday

Thanks boys!
  11. SpennyFish

St Clair Oct 9/13

Hey apps ill be going to lake st Clair sometime soon any tips on lures or spots for casting for hawgs like that? Btw beauty fish buddy!
  12. SpennyFish

Big Fish Friday

Too nice of a day to pass up today so loaded up the boat and headed out into the inner bay for some pike action, and we were far from disappointed! Ended up getting 3 fish in 3 hours and 1 absolute MULE and my new personal best pike... What a fight!
  13. image.jpg

image.jpg

14. SpennyFish

Bass Tournament?

Okay thanks! Ill most likely be there!
  15. SpennyFish

Bass Tournament?

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it. Thanks for letting me know though!
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks