Recent content by SouthCoast

1. S

Saturday/Sunday Bluffs Pike fishing

That walleye is a nice treat! Good chatting with you out there. I hit the inner bay and got a couple more after I left the bluffs yesterday. Today I fished the bluffs for an hour on the way back in from the lighthouse and got 6. The Pike are picking up now with the temperatures going down...
  2. S

wanted: fishin hot spots bluff bar inner bay

I was out at bluffs today for a couple hours and managed some small pike. Give me a call on 6-8 tomorrow morning if your out there. www.southcoastcharter.com southcoastcharter@gmail.com 519.732.4579
  3. S

SouthCoast

We did make it out. Crew showed up, couldn't get a hold of them and wanted to get out fishing. We ended making a long run out and got 13 eyes. Tough fishing in that weather. Kept the boards in the boat. Surprisingly no one fed the fish all day. Cancelled the afternoon and this morning though...
  4. S

port burwell dredging

It would be quite the sight to see, seeing a submarine travelling down Hwy 19. I havent had any issues getting out of the channel. Lots of water but some spots are shallow so just have to cut over to the east side. Looking forward to seeing it arrive. It will be quite the sight to see...
  5. S

eyes sat.18 with SOUTH COAST FISHING CHARTERS.

Good post Aaron, sounds like you did learn a lot out on the boat. Glad to hear you had a good time. Just have to switch that conservation into a sport and we couldve boated 4 more! It was definately a good weekend on the water. Take care www.southcoastcharter.com southcoastcharter@gmail.com...
  6. S

burwell aug 8th

My dad had a charter last night, fished from 5 PM until 8 PM and got 12 eyes. Didnt get in until 10 PM so im not sure details. Ill be out this aft so if your out give me a call on 6-8. www.southcoastcharter.com southcoastcharter@gmail.com 519.732.4579
  7. S

Heading out Saturday

East winds arent always bad for fishing. But usually east winds are stronger and will move the water temperatures around a lot more. By the looks of things, the water temp will probably be down 6-8 degrees from wednesday.. fishing will most likely be a lot different this weekend than last...
  8. S

Burwell - Saturday AM & PM

Got out twice on saturday, unfortunately the forecast kept me off sunday afternoon with those storms that rolled through. Marked a lot of bait and fish all day. but ended up with 10 eyes/5 bows in the morning and 10 eyes/3 bows in the evening. Caught fish on 5-8 color leadcore, dipseys on...
  9. S

Burwell Sat PM

headed out saturday afternoon for the first walleye trip with good intentions. Started off East and worked our way back and forth until we found some fish. 60 fow was the ticket. 2 of us managed 3 walleye and 1 bow. Lost another 2 eyes and 2 bows. Looks like its going to be a good season. All...
  10. S

pt burwell channel

You will be okay. Our 26' went through without an issue. Its probably 5-6 feet. SE will be a bit choppy but shouldn't be too bad. As long as it stays 10km. We got em out in 38-41 fow today. Good Luck www.southcoastcharter.com southcoastcharter@gmail.com 519.732.4579
  11. S

Dipsy Colours

I find Black is the all around color to use, usually always running at least a couple black dipseys on one side of the boat. But every other color has its time and place and will catch both walleye and steelhead. If you are going to stick with just getting a few dipseys I would suggest Black...
  12. S

Port Burwell Bows

I had two trips last year that we didnt boat a single bow. I caught bows until the middle of September when I took the boat out of the water. They do move around a lot and their position can change overnight. Typically you will find them a bit closer to shore, no typical depth, just depens where...
  13. S

Perch derby out of Burwell ?

My dad and I are interested.. maybe an additional 1-2 people. Plus I can probably accomodate some other folks without boats. I can supply bait and tackle if needed. Looking forward to it. Dean www.southcoastcharter.com southcoastcharter@gmail.com 519.732.4579
  14. S

Friday/Saturday Burwell

What a good weekend to get out fishing, may be the last time we get out of burwell with the weather forecast this week. My dad was out friday morning and he boated 9 eyes and 7 bows with his charter. 56-61 fow south of port. I was planning on taking the family out saturday but got a call friday...
  15. S

Thanks

I like the 2.7 mph range on GPS. I often put my kicker on idle and let the boat stop for 5-10 seconds and then put it back up to 3.5 mph for a few seconds. Slow it back down to 2.7ish and it usually triggers a hit or two. making sudden turns will help to but that is almost the same thing as...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks