Recent content by sonnyuphi

1. sonnyuphi

Off Topic Toronto Sportsmen Show👎👎👎

Did get my 60 hp Evinrude E-Tec at show prices from Don Hyde 6 years ago and I paid way less than I was quoted by Proctor . Evinrude also kicked in with a free choice of props - so stainless steel of course !
  2. sonnyuphi

Ontario Sandhill Crane Hunting

Great work Jerome ! Maybe someone at CWS will tell us why we can't hunt cranes here in Southwestern Ontario -a major stopping point for the birds .
  3. sonnyuphi

OCLP is off there about an early teal season as with the lack of really cold weather the last few years I have had very good hunting up to the end of the season the first week of January !I can say that about OLCP as he is my younger brother ! LOL
  4. sonnyuphi

I read it as a daily bag limit !
  5. sonnyuphi

Canada Wildlife is proposing a 2 week crane hunt with a daily bag limit of 1 bird for the Central and Northern regions of Ontario . My question is how can we get them to include the Southern region as well for crane hunting . I have already asked them that question but I think all waterfowl...
  6. sonnyuphi

Labrador Pup Wanted

Sorry meant thanks Greener !
  7. sonnyuphi

Labrador Pup Wanted

Thanks Colt I will pass this on to my friend !
  8. sonnyuphi

Labrador Pup Wanted

A good friend of mine that has a place on Long Point and hunts whenever possible , is looking for a Lab pup . His big preference is one that comes from hunting stock . Papers are not necessarily a must as long as the parent dogs have a strong hunting background . He asked me to post this as he...
  9. sonnyuphi

1996 waterfowl unit Map and rules.

Remember hunting a lot of those blinds well! Getting limits of Cans (2 per day) in blinds 22,28,27,29 also in 33 and 34.
  10. sonnyuphi

For Sale Decoy cord and weights

How much are you asking
  11. sonnyuphi

What decoys to start season with

Hey Cam , no such thing as too many decoys !!
  12. sonnyuphi

Decoy Weights

Does anyone around here still make mushroom style decoy anchors ? I have lots of lead available if someone has 5 oz molds , maybe trade anchors for lead and some cash ?
  13. sonnyuphi

Sandhill Cranes & Tundra Swans

Thanks Jerome , look forward to being able to hunt either of these great birds .
  14. sonnyuphi

Bassoo 14 ft duck boat and 15 hp motor for sale

Rare Bassoo Duck Boat - very few ever made . Fiberglass with 15 hp Johnson ,needs a trailer and fuel line and gas tank .Seats fold down and swivel. Reasonable at $2,000.00. Text 416 456 5460 if interested - located in Port Rowan. Boat has never been kept outdoors - always stored in boathouse or...
  15. IMG_1065.jpg

IMG_1065.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks