Recent content by snapper

1. S

guy kills a musky and throws it back

I think this man has cooked his own goose . Everyone in the muskie community has seen his face and boat number . I don't think his next encounter will end quite as friendly. Iam not talking violence but I hope he gets all the harassment that he can handle. And least hope that one of our CO's...
  2. S

fish attracting scents do you use them

Years ago when I wasn't as grey as now I used anise oil in sponge for rainbow, stream fishing and landed more than my share. I have found that scents work good on almost all fish and use them with confidence. Try them !
  3. S

Looking for marine grade plywood.

Marine plywood is usually Douglas fir plywood with a knot free core. This prevent water for entering and with a freeze thaw cycle causing delamination. All lumber yards can get it for you. Fir is about the only plywood that uses a waterproof glue line.
  4. S

Information for Whitestone Lake - Muskoka lakes chain

I have fished this lake every year all year since 1976. There is a lot of water to explore, bass numbers are good with some real biggies, walleye are still in decent numbers but will take some work to find them, big pike are there, but in the heat of August they will be deep. oh yes there is a...
  5. S

Knife sharpening

I know it's not London but you can try this company in Ingersoll. On-the-edge.ca
  6. S

Looking for a good tackle shop in the London area

Steve at Lambeth gets my vote, always helpful, always listens. I have left Woodstock many times before because some one fails to listens to my needs.
  7. S

Pike June 20

The last picture was great. Putting the good genetics back in the water. Large fish are the breeding stock we need. Well done !
  8. S

Youngs Creek

And all we hear is how they look after Mother Earth, what a crock of ****.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks