Recent content by Sinker

1. S

Anchoring Issues

Hi friend: Get an I-pilot by Min Cota and solve your problem. It uses GPS to keep you in position within five feet of any spot. Just move when the school of Perch move. Regards Sinker
  2. S

Tackle

Hi all: If you want some good advice from a long time angler, it is seldom that tackle advancement happens. First consider what you need. Advancement in lure design, crankbaits in particular, is a never-ending game that results in countless new products anglers can try. On one hand, that’s part...
  3. S

Lake O (Bronte)

quote: Originally posted by beernut Sinker one question..do you smoke? If so ...well you have not a leg to stand on in your arguement. You ingest somewhere around 4000 different chemicals everytimme you inhale. ( I don't smoke and never have) Let me list a few... 1 benzyne... 2 formaldahyde...
  4. S

Lake O (Bronte)

quote: Originally posted by beernut Sinker one question..do you smoke? If so ...well you have not a leg to stand on in your arguement. You ingest somewhere around 4000 different chemicals everytimme you inhale. ( I don't smoke and never have) Let me list a few... 1 benzyne... 2 formaldahyde...
  5. S

Freezing fish tip

Get the ziplock pump. freezing in water is fine except for unthawing as well as the fact that i can load up 5x the amount of fish in my freezer instead of having cartons of water and fish. Sinker
  6. S

Port Colborne fishing in Spring

I have a chance to go to Port Colborne fishing this Spring in April. Can anyone tell me how's the fishing then and what I can expect to catch? Thanks Sinker
  7. S

Lake O (Bronte)

Hi all: Have been turned off by pollution in Lake Ontario and Erie, Grand river and Great Lake tributaries. Now, I fish in Northern lakes. A three or four hour drive with my boat and I'm there. Spend a few days on the water fishing and no fear of eating fish. I know Mercury is everywhere...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks