Recent content by shotgun

1. S

When do the bows stage up

you can try trolling or drifting and casting little cleos in front of port ryerse, average 3 or 4 in morning, with mid-october being peak time
  2. S

Perchin' w/ Big Dave, July 29

I can't speak for him but the overfishing he might be talking about is guys catching 50 everyday. I do believe that the possession limit should be more than your daily limit,when the fish in the freezer has to last until next year. BUT.... some guys take it too far and fill there freezers, I...
  3. S

Colchester / Western Erie Walleye Reports

Was at holiday beach yesterday,drifted for 1.5 hours got 4 lost one.Then it calmed down had to troll,got 8 more trolling in three hours.Lots of white perch and silvers (take lots of worms) It took 4 dozen worms to get our limit.I've seen it worse
  4. S

Are the Smelt running Anywhere?

yes they are, lake ont. or niagara river
  5. S

Lakers in ontario

you can catch lakers right now if you go to port dalhousie (along with all other salmonids). You can catch lakers in shallow in the spring at 50 point,right off the pier or trolling with planer boards - if you prefer. Grimsby is also a good bet.Later and all summer go deeper right on bottom with...
  6. S

shotgun

can you not hunt it in the evening?, are there blinds? do you have to hunt out of a boat? is there enough water to hunt it? thanks in advance, for any info is very much appreciated.
  7. S

shotgun

is the hahn still open
  8. S

need to borrow life jacket

i live in delhi as well if you need to borrow one 582-8607
  9. S

Fish Locators

I recently upgraded from a lowrance 522c gps and fishfinder together.I got the new version and I'm not so sure it was an upgrade,(too many functions that I just don't need). Anyway I traded it in to Jos at angling outfitters in Woodstock,and he had tons of old decks there that would be perfect...
  10. S

hastings perch

anyone been out from hastings for perch lately
  11. S

Burwell July 22

I've also had problems with my 5olb power pro breaking this year.Joslin in woodstock says they changed the formula and now it's junk.
  12. S

Burwell Sat AM

Couldn't help but notice that one lure's paint is peeling off and two split rings are opening up.I've experienced the same problem and lost a few fish due to it.
  13. S

Wheatley ,Erieau

bakies custom tackle 54 mcdonald st.kingsville 519-733-3184
  14. S

Wheatley ,Erieau

you have to go to Leamington.If you've gone that far do yourself a huge favour and go to Bakies baits in Kingsville and Bill there will set you up with gear.(he makes his own worm harnesses) He will give you very valuable advice and info and put you right on the fish.The first time I went five...
  15. S

Spring/ Summer Walleye

I actually live in Delhi,but every year I follow the fish as they migrate fom west to east,beginning in mid- May.May 24 it really starts heating up.Most years a couple of hours is all you'll need to box 18, provided you stop and talk to Bill at bakies baits in Kingsville; if you've never fished...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks