Recent content by ShortRod

1. S

Eyes on Lake @ Burwell

I agree Derkd9 it appears to be that way... so hoping its going to lay down... by looks of it appears to be rollers from the north east which I can deal with... just wanted to see if anyone was out by chance .... cheers
  2. S

Eyes on Lake @ Burwell

Morning, toying with an after lunch run... Buoy showing it may be lumpy out there... wondering if anyone is out and can provide a lake report. Thanks Herefishyfishy
  3. S

Deer Tag Screw Up - Could Use Suggestions

Incorrect sir. Print to pdf works just fine Good luck
  4. S

OMG Thursday and Friday

Do both days. Problem solved lol
  5. S

Burwell

9-10’ out there now. I doubt that subsides much by morning but could be wrong. The toll effects will still be there. Be safe if you go out
  6. S

Burwell August 25

Loaded the boat up with few buddies and bro in law. Slight chop getting out to depth at crack of dawn. Dropped in 59 at 225 heading and trolled to 63. Turned around and done by time we hit 60 with our nice 24 walleye. Just over 2hrs. Great eaters. Dipsy on a 3/1 setting 140/90 back on RRF took...
  7. S

Off Topic Dipsey Color ?

Once you go black…..
  8. S

Another massive Walleye hatch this year

Future looks bright!
  9. S

Burwell conditions

Fish are there. Picking them up here and there beyond 60’
  10. S

Burwell conditions

Lake is in good shape just got out
  11. S

Fishing Report Port Stanley

Thanks for the come back. Hope your buddy get better. Fish still on bottom or did the lake flip over ?
  12. S

Fishing Report Port Stanley

How is the fishing? Hope to be out around lunch time
  13. S

Up North Crown Land camping with good walleye fishing?

PM me Emil if you want. I can provide some suggestions
  14. S

Season

One or two more kicks at the can for me then close her up and time for Moose then deer… it’s been a good season
  15. S

double bagger burwell... August 26th...

Thanks for the reply. Should be good for this aft. Cheers
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks