Recent content by scrimmy

1. scrimmy

Off Topic Last kick at the can.

Well it looks as if this will be my last season fishing the waters of Port Glasgow. With all the price increases and the zoo at the ramps I will most likely look for a storage place closer to home for this winter and fish next year out of Port Stanley or Port Bruce which is much closer to my...
  2. scrimmy

Communication on the water

No as they are 2 differant radios
  3. scrimmy

Port Glasgow 2024

so what is the explanation Bev?
  4. scrimmy

Port Glasgow 2024

PGYC is a not for profit and all monies collected are SUPPOSED to be put back into the marina for everyone's benefit.
  5. scrimmy

Port Glasgow 2024

Maybe it was the shitter @stomp but again the marina has nothing to do with the washrooms as they were built and cleaned and monitored by the township and not the Marina.
  6. scrimmy

Port Glasgow 2024

It was $20 last year and $18 the year before and $15 the year before
  7. scrimmy

Port Glasgow 2024

I am going to have to look into fishing at another port because they keep upping the price at Glasgow. They will soon price themselves out of the market. I have fished here for 40 years but their price increases are getting a bit much. I am glad I bought my 2024 pass last September. And just FYI...
  8. scrimmy

Off Topic Port Glascow slips

When I had a slip I would put my boat in the first of May. I do not think there is a set time but remember the earlier you put it in the more vulnerable it is to weather as well as theft because there is nobody there to monitor the Marina.
  9. scrimmy

Yo-Zuri Topknot Mainline Fluorocarbon

Well Bob as you know I have been having problems with my Seagar flouro leaders breaking so my buddy Mathew Sawrie (Torpedo Fishing Products) tossed some of his 20lb flouro into my boat the middle of last season and so far I have not had any break.
  10. scrimmy

Off Topic Burn out

Mom was very happy today
  11. happy mom.jpg

happy mom.jpg

12. scrimmy

Off Topic Burn out

Well I am getting burnt out up at the hospital every day with mom for the last 3 months. I need to go get my boat out of storage and bring it home to get it ready and go fish for something somewhere.
  13. scrimmy

Off Topic Planer Board Mast Support

Mine is mounted through the top of the bow and slotted into the bottom base with a round base. I use 2 clevis pins to attach it so it does not spin. With 2 points of contact (top and bottom of bow) it could pull a tank and still hold. I could send you pics @rockin-steelhead but the boat is in...
  14. my boat out in the lake.jpg

my boat out in the lake.jpg

15. scrimmy

Off Topic Planer Board Mast Support

Did you not see how mine is set up when you went out with me @rockin-steelhead It has 2 points of contact with pins through to hold the pole steady.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks