Recent content by runt

1. R

leeches

anyone know who sells leeches around longpoint??? thanks for any info
  2. R

Scugog River - Lindsay

just got back from pidgeon lake buck tail spinners bully dogs and cowgirls look them up these are the top lures
  3. R

Well's Bait Shop

if you do buy from wells make sure you count them and get your dozen i got 14 for 5 bucks a couple years back but maybe she just wanted me thats why the 2 extra
  4. R

Walleye in the Inner Bay

I KNOW SOMEONE WHO CATCHES AT LEAST 2 EVERY YEAR TROLLING FOR BASS IN THE DEEP WEEDS NORTH OF EC-10 ALSO 2 OR 3 YEARS AGO SOMEONE ICE FISHING WOULD CATCH THE ODD ONE IN THE SAME AREA EARLY MORNING AT DAY BREAK I HAVE SEEN ONE CAUGHT SAME AREA 10LBS BUT TO TARGET THEM YOU MAY BE FISHING MANY...
  5. R

ice fishing over?

hey red is there still pics in the river up there? havent tried in 10 years used to go up to wardsville every spring i beleave big bend park then some large group of people for some reason {food- money-trade?? were stringing nets across the river and just about cleaned them out last 2 times up...
  6. R

How's the Ice Holding Up

I WAS OUT OFF PORT ROWEN TODAY DRILLED ABOUT 15 HOLES IN A 1 MILE SWEEP ALONG THE P CRACK TO P ROWEN ONLY 9 FISH BUT STILL GOOD ICE PEOPLE WILL BE FISHING STILL NEXT WEEK I AM SURE
  7. R

TORONTO SPORTSMEN SHOW

ONLY 2 WEEKS AWAY ANYONE KNOW IF WOODSTOCK OR BRANTFORD HAS A BUS RUNNING TO THE SHOW? THATS ONE CITY I DON"T LIKE TO DRIVE IN AND EVERY WRONG TURN COST 10 IN FUEL THE PERCH ARE OUT SMARTING ME ON THE ICE AND I PLAN ON OUT SMARTING THEM IN THE SPRING WITH A GOOD QUALITY REEL AND POLE
  8. R

Rotten Ronnies Fishing Derby

quote: Originally posted by Red Hering jumbos,A Big Thank-You for your Reply on my 1st Place Winnings8DI can`t wait till Jimmy Riggin`s post the result from the Perch Derby,plus pictures.The Jumbo Perch was quite a nice fish to see,it brought a lot of AAHH`s from the participants,that where...
  9. R

HEY RED FISH

looks like i may be walking myself have sled problems i am just spoiled now i should be walking anyway ive been self employed the last 3 years sitting on my ass eating and watching my kids do the work for me. i think i will giver a try tommorrow. i think back 30 years ago i would walk to ec10...
  10. R

HEY RED FISH

I MET YOU ON THE ICE YOUR LAST TIME DOWN YOU HAD MY SON TAKE A COUPLE OF PICTURES YOU SEEM LIKE A VERY NICE GUY BUT YOUR WALKING ALL OVER THE BAY IS BOTHERING ME.NOW MY WIFE KNOWS IM LAZY YOU SEE YOU AND I ARE THE SAME AGE IVE ICE FISHED THE BAY 30 YEARS AND HAVENT WALKED THE PAST 10 YEARS JUST...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks