Recent content by Rock

1. R

Off Topic Which salmon net to get?

Good answer! @Red Hering would be proud of you mentioning Pickeral first 😃
  2. R

Red Herring

Nice "Pickeral" Red congrats😉. Always good to hear from you.
  3. R

Off Topic Dead fish. Erieau

Hmmm I'm glad you posted. My buddy saw the same thing at Glasgow this year. Nets were off the windmills and counted at least 20 dead perch.
  4. R

Jigging Lakers

If I could buy a vowel O? Then I'd like to solve the puzzle.
  5. R

Off Topic Fuel Price

I'm old and can't remember. I need you to get out fishing to refresh my memory.😃
  6. R

Off Topic Fuel Price

Are you sure? I thought that's just something people say when they don't catch fish 😉
  7. R

Live from Glasgow - June 4

@fishing girl pink please tell me you're so busy catching fish you can't update. 😉
  8. R

Off Topic anybody seen black 10 lb Shark Cannonballs in the stores

Just curious why you want them so light? Usually I go heavier for less blow back.
  9. R

Fishing Report Port Franks Live - May 28, 22

When you put the stomps briefs in the water, did the fish jump in the boat? Either way congrats on the no skunk.
  10. R

Lowrance Disappointment

This topic just keeps getting worse the more I read these posts. Heated seats subscriptions burns my ass in more ways than one.
  11. R

Salmon

Couldn't have said it better myself.
  12. R

Washing away the stank of 2021

I appreciate your sarcasm 😉.
  13. R

Off Topic Gas Prices

Anyone ever put downriggers on a windsurfer?
  14. R

Off Topic Bassmaster Classic

Chris Johnston is currently in 7th. He needs a big girl. A 5lber would be awesome.
  15. R

Off Topic Bassmaster Classic

Chris Johnston is having a hell of a morning. 4th place right now on bass tracker.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks