Recent content by roaddog

1. roaddog

Fishing Report Port Bruce July 9

Thanks for the report. I’m right behind you at the marina. I was the guy working on his trolling motor when you came back in. By the time I had it running the sky was black so didn’t go out.
  2. roaddog

Light house/elbow

We fished between elbow and the light house 60-90 feet . Found fish stacked 60-80 ran through them picked up 1 eye, went back through with everything in my box for next 3 hours and no takers. Speed from 1.7 to 3.2 and nothing. Nice day on the water decent ride out and home, can't complain.
  3. roaddog

Saturday 4Th

Nanticoke for us.
  4. roaddog

Off Topic Lowrance Hook 7 navigating to way point

Thanks for the replies.
  5. roaddog

Off Topic Lowrance Hook 7 navigating to way point

Looking to see if someone can explain navigating to a waypoint. I’m looking to have the lowrance create a safe route to get to a way point. Eg Looking to have a clear safe route back from Elbow to inner bay. Tried Sunday and it kept trying to bring me across land to the marina.
  6. roaddog

Off Topic Kicker

I would go 9.9 if you can find a deal. I heard at fanshawe they will not let you in if there is a bigger then 10hp on your boat. So showing up with your 40 and the kicker wouldn’t work.
  7. roaddog

Fishing Report Nanticoke Aug 2

Nothing for us. Fished same area. 65 -100. Gave up at 2:30 and headed to inner bay.
  8. roaddog

Where to go tomorrow, Glasgow, Stanley or Burwell?

Thanks for the replies. Looks like wind is better closer to lunchtime.
  9. roaddog

Where to go tomorrow, Glasgow, Stanley or Burwell?

Coming from London, Looking for recommendations as to where we should go for eyes.
  10. roaddog

Off Topic Anyone here stay or keep their boat at Booth's Harbour?

We keep the boat in the water in the inner bay for the summer. Now that pretty much all marinas in the area charge the same rate we are thinking about moving. I'm interested in thoughts on Booth's. The goods and bads would be great appreciated.
  11. roaddog

boat floor - replacing carpet with vinyl

I did mine. The process is pretty simple. The vinyl isn’t cheap though. I found mine on Kijiji for a decent price. I replaced the plywood while I was at it. Use exterior plywood and use your old boards for templates. I sealed my plywood with Killz primer then applied the adhesive that you apply...
  12. roaddog

Alumacraft fuel venting issues

You can probably reach the vent line where it attaches to the vent on the boat. Pull it off and blow through it. If you can reach both the tank and vent side pull it off and blow it out. Also check that spiders haven’t blocked the screen on the vent.
  13. roaddog

Fishing Report Nanticoke Sunday sept 6

Lines in at 11:30. Fished straight south in 50’. Lots of marks but only 2 silvers in 2 hours . Headed to 80’ and got 4 walleye in the 5 hours. We talked about calling it a day at 5:15 and lines started going off. Limited out by 5:45. Fish were 65-70 deep. RRF and wonder bread spoons.
  14. roaddog

Family day...

West of the Nanticoke shoal or south of the shoal. Tried south of the shoal and marked lots of fish but no takers Saturday.
  15. roaddog

Family day...

Where did you go out of?
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks