Recent content by Rhodes

1. R

Off to Quebec

Just outside of Val-d’Or
  2. R

Off to Quebec

Good luck, keep us posted. we just got back from a week in Quebec, we were lucky and harvested 2 bulls. cheers Rhodes
  3. R

daughter wants to hunt

The short answer is no she cannot hunt alone with a firearm. She may be able to hunt alone with a bow providing she has all the proper licenses. Very false information being used here on this topic. No one under the age of 18 can obtain a PAL, thus cannot carry a firearm alone period. A minors...
  4. R

Lowrance Help?

If you can post a picture or send me a message I’m sure I can help you out Cheers Rhodes
  5. R

2018 controlled validations tags

Hi, The information you are looking for is available in the hunting regulations. It will show last years application numbers, tags allottet and successful applicants for each WMU. Norfolk has two WMU’s that you could be referring to. At least 4 of your previous questions in this forum could be...
  6. R

almost a record - Hay Bay

http://forum2.quintefishing.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=16464 It seems there is some conflicting information Either way still a beauty fish and even better fishery Rhodes
  7. R

hay bay

Also heading to quinte the same weekend. we're stay at Cedar Point resort on the south shore of Hay Bay may have to keep in touch if someone requires some help with presentation. cheers Rhodes
  8. R

Etec Motors??

I also have an Etec a 2008 - 200hp on a 21 foot deep V aluminum. Absolutely love it, not a single bad thing to say. Excellent fuel economy, minimal oil consumption. It has amazing power and response. I tired both merc and etec on my boat when I bought it and for me It was hands down the etec...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks