Recent content by reel nauti

1. R

E-Petition for an EC10 Web Cam

I am in
  2. R

Off Topic Mercruiser problem

I would suggest that you are getting a vapor lock with the fuel. This happened to me in a car, it would only happen when I was towing. I removed the insulation from the hood, and all was fine after that. It was something to do with the fuel getting too warm. Just a thought, maybe vent the doghouse.
  3. R

Buyer Beware

I had the same problem with a boat, smelled like dryer softenner sheets when i bought it. after filling tank. spent the night on it and woke up to the smell of gas fumes. Next day, pulled boat out of water, emptied tank, took out galley and fridge, cut hole in floor,( got lucky no skeletons or...
  4. R

Perch & Pike - Inner Bay - Monday, May 9th

fished in front of the park but too deep obviously. 3 keepers 10-13 inches roamed around, finally hit a hot spot, 6.2 feet off booths harbour, ended up with 52 keepers, 3 anglers, 9-13 inches, tons of little ones, with larger ones intermixed A big thank you for Jimmy for the generous amount of...
  5. R

i'm new to braid

get over it just see josh at angling outfitters it's not rocket science to him and it won't be to you cheers
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks