Recent content by plastic worm

1. plastic worm

1st pick opening day

Thanks to all that help. Big thanks to Bird, Justin and Johnny. Congratulations Ben. Good luck this season
  2. plastic worm

1st pick opening day

3. plastic worm

Great white in Great Lakes

Smile you son of a .....
  4. plastic worm

F

Reddog if it was family vacation. How come I don't see anyone else in those pics? Did you only take one pole again?
  5. plastic worm

If you hunt Norfolk county woodlots please fill out survey

Thanks for posting this Tom. I just completed the survey. Short and anonymous. Hopefully the data collected will influence the programs and opportunities like the past and present. I also don't want to loose what we have.
  6. plastic worm

Dove Hunt

http://www.hstilwellsgunsandammo.com/ Has 12ga dove loads and can order special for the customer.
  7. plastic worm

Turkey Hunting, what a burn???

Wow
  8. plastic worm

duck boat paint

Paint is sold
  9. plastic worm

Any one selling a semi shot gun post what you got

check out www.hstilwellsgunsandammo.com he has an older benelli on there
  10. plastic worm

duck boat paint

I have lots of unopened cans. Dull dead grass and marsh grass. $35 each no tax.
  11. plastic worm

End of season firearm maintenance

Don't let a lack of propper maintenance turn into costly repairs for your favourite firearms. Call Mike (519)875-4803 or email composite@kwic.com for info. Licenced, insured, qualified and experienced. Many references on this forum.
  12. plastic worm

End of season firearm maintenance

Don't let a lack of propper maintenance turn into costly repairs for your favourite firearms. Call Mike (519)875-4803 or email composite@kwic.com for info. Licenced, insured, qualified and experienced. Many references on this forum.
  13. plastic worm

Wanted - Savage 303 Ammunition

Sorry not Imperial. They are CIL Dominion 190 grain soft point factory loaded 303 savage rounds. 1980 fps 1650 foot pounds energy.
  14. plastic worm

Wanted - Savage 303 Ammunition

I have a box of 20 factory loaded Imperial for sale. I can drop off on friday on my way to the unit.
  15. plastic worm

? about boat lisenceing

quote: Originally posted by jonny1duck i have a question i cant find the anwser to i bought a 16' lund but didnt get an ownership with it and i wanna register it does anyone know how i go about doing this ???? jonny1duck You will need a bill of sale and the specs off the coast guard...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks