Recent content by Perch_man

1. P

Minnows

Correct me if im wrong but is it not king fisher nice people and big scoops
  2. P

burwell

Yes sir limits were taken at the end of the rocks I also was out east with the other 50 boats and only managed a dozen in 42 fow plus a bonus Walter was surprise to see a pickerel at the end of my line it got rough for a 14 footer so I head to the rocks got about 40 nice size perch there...
  3. P

Marine mechanic

Thanks for all your replys will start calling each of your recommendations for an open spot hopefully, since it is busy this time of year!
  4. P

Marine mechanic

Hi fisherman/fishergirls was hoping for a little advice/help can anybody suggest a marine mechanic to service an older outboard motor for a reasonable price don't really want to lose an arm and leg at the big shops! Any recommendation would be greatly appreciated looking to get out on the water...
  5. P

Simcoe whities with the kids

Wow sound like a great day with great company(kids) anytime I'm out with my boy weather we are catching or not we always have a blast! also been out to simcoe a few times mainly out of jacksons point no fish on all outings one last time next weekend will tell me if I can catch whiteys or not.
  6. P

Ice Conditions

was out on Sunday with a buddy out of Old cut, went out 3/4's of the way to EC10 managed 30 good size perch to take home but lots of sorting the action was hot non-stop from 10-1pm no real colours just some flash tip with a minnow. There is some sketchy ice especially going down on the ice from...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks