Recent content by pasnydes

1. P

pt bruce sat aft

3 of us headed out of pt bruce at 4 pm. waves were minimal headed to 60 fow finished with 5 pics smallest 21" 3 on dipsys 2 on riggers. down approx 20-30 ft 130 ft of line. all on spoons of various colours but green was hottest. back at dusk on a near flat lake erie. sure beats waking up early...
  2. P

susuki motor repairs

Ok thanks for the advice. Exactly what I was hoping for. Word of mouth advertising is the best.
  3. P

susuki motor repairs

looking for a trusted outboard guy who knows susuki outboards. just bought a 1990 25 hp 2 stoke and starcraft boat. Had it out in bruce on the week end and ran pretty good but I think it needs a good going over. my guy in london won't do susuki's only because he hasn't worked on them much and...
  4. P

Algae Bloom in the western basin.

I think what you see around pt stanly is just silt from the rain the other day
  5. P

Pt Stanley

went out suday noon till 5 and fished off the rocks by little beach. only caught 10 and of those 2 were keepers that we let go.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks