Recent content by paddle maker

1. paddle maker

Possible closure of a pheasant release site

Where do you buy a license now?
  2. paddle maker

How Do You Haul Out Your Deer (No Quad)?

I use a deep wheel barrow.
  3. paddle maker

Controlled hunt week, group traditions

I clean out the freezer and make "venison" pepperetts the odd squire or duck may make it into the grinder mix it with pork spice it case it smoke it the boys eat it all week and no one ever complains
  4. paddle maker

Fishing Report Fall Bassin'

Right on
  5. paddle maker

Steel shot and Doves

As soon as I can get number 7 steel in 16 gauge I will back you up. That's my only issue I love my old side by 16 for walking fields but I can't get shells. So I us a 12 gauge single because I like walking with the barrel broke for safety. It is heavier kicks harder and doesn't feel as nice in...
  6. paddle maker

Butcher Shops

Buy a knife and watch a YouTube video save money and extend your hunt.
  7. paddle maker

Non working bb & pellet guns

Are these still available
  8. paddle maker

The longest day of the year

Merry Troutmaseve tomorrow is opening day. Today is the long day before a day of anticipation and preparation. We check our rods and waders we untangle nets and dig up the back yard looking for bait. Today is also a day of reflection we remember seasons past the fish we caught the fish we...
  9. paddle maker

Any butchers out there?.

YouTube has great videos on how to cut. You can get a set of knives for like 35 bucks at TSC it's a great way to extend your hunt saves money and you know what your eating that much better
  10. paddle maker

Are stickers really that expensive?

It would be ok if we could legally show electronic copy on phone , but I don't know how tags would work maybe snap a photo or something? I remember paper licenses when I was 15 before I had my face I had to carry a permit from the OPP but in 2021 all the paper feels like a step backwards. I too...
  11. paddle maker

Are stickers really that expensive?

Does anyone know what the actual reason we have to carry paper in 2021 is I full sheet of paper for rabbits a full sheet for a deer lisence a second sheet for a control tag wh as t was wrong with stickers for the county card and the outdoors card?
  12. paddle maker

Pheasant license

Thank you guys I can't wait to get
  13. paddle maker

Pheasant license

Does anyone know where to get a county license for hunting pheasants and rabbits this year?
  14. paddle maker

Happy fishmas eve

Good luck in the trout streams tomorrow
  15. paddle maker

Who do i give money to?

Normally this tine of year i am bysy in the shop getting ready for fish and game yard sale. I lnow this isn't happening this year but i am still willing to donate whatvi would apend on a table. The question is who do I i give money to and how?
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks