Recent content by packrat

1. packrat

Off Topic interesting read

for those who have fished the Kawartha Lakes "https://jamieschmale.ca/walleye/LarrysReport.pdf"-----fished Pigeon Lake many moons ago and even back then noticed the decline in the fishery
  2. packrat

Off Topic Tripping down memory lane

wow thanks for the pic Bob----spent many an hour out there trying my luck----best times was when the silver bass came in at sundown and it was crazy mad until they moved on-----might have been me standing on the post----my lips are sealed lol
  3. packrat

Off Topic Tripping down memory lane

Loooong time ago when the big wooden pier was at Turkey Point----boaters would go out fishing at a location known to the locals as "The Barrels" after all this time can anyone shed some light on just where this was------asking for a friend lol
  4. packrat

Off Topic Celebrating our 58th anniversary today!

just read this today Bob----congrats are in order and best wishes for many more years together
  5. packrat

Merry Christmas 68ers

been tempted Bob but got caught up in the Xmas frenzy
  6. packrat

Merry Christmas 68ers

Merry Xmas Bob to you and your family
  7. packrat

Off Topic Blondes

by any chance did you drop a hint that a NEW fishing rod would be nice
  8. packrat

Off Topic interesting news???

dont doubt that at all----gotta have a lot of patience
  9. packrat

Off Topic interesting news???

anyone here on FB seeing reports from a fella that's been fishing the Port Dover pier and "knocking" off some real good size pike----WOW
  10. packrat

Fishing Report Perching Nov 16/023 (one more time)

so far so good !!!!
  11. packrat

not only that but didnt have a drama show lifting that bucket of water-----asked for a little help this time
  12. packrat

nope take 'em out beforehand lol
  13. packrat

back attit again under beautiful conditions for this time of year. same two fellas were there again ahead of me (same spot). and the crime was committed. the crime being that other then about 4-5 perch that were caught (2 being kept) that was all she wrote (fat lady was singing her little heart...
  14. packrat

Burpwell Beachfront B&B’s

you said it---where does it stop-------the almighty $$ talks again
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks