Recent content by ohreally

1. O

Sausage and Pepperettes

Looking to have some Sausage and Pepperettes made up. Anyone have any suggestions on who is reasonable and reputable? Thanks Ohreally
  2. O

Musky Mayhem - Lake St.Clair Sat/Sun

Unless the prop was 75' out the port side and 25' back it was something else. Definatley a large Musky or Pike.
  3. O

Musky Mayhem - Lake St.Clair Sat/Sun

Never been Musky fishing. Ever. Headed to Mitchell's Bay on Saturday afternoon to fish Saturday night and Sunday morning. I don't think I would be exagerating to say that we Absolutely Smashed Em! We put 33 fish in the boat in just under 7 hours of fishing. There were a half dozen or so...
  4. O

Dual planer board help

Braid backing on the lines that you are planning on using elastic with will help with the elastics not breaking. Mono has too much stetch to break the elastics. Small fish (silver bass) will not break the elastics in the best of circumstances. You will need to pay attention to the amount of...
  5. O

Who Got Caught?

Dave, have you been perch fishing out from Hastings drive lately. Thinking about a trip soon but haven't heard how the fishing has been. Thanks Ohreally
  6. O

Ohreally

Email sent. I charge by either the question or by the hour. You choose. ha.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks