Recent content by noclass

1. noclass

Off Topic ISO downrigger help

Ah…I see. The additional images are much better. That’s a decent set up given the layout, nicely done. I think some manner of support under the section that runs above the transom (especially in the corners as noted) will help significantly. Is there any way to reduce the height of your...
  2. noclass

Off Topic ISO downrigger help

If you are concerned about gunnel width etc for mounting, it may not be ideal but… would you be able to put a downrigger board across the width of the boat and mount it into the rear most blind pocket?
  3. IMG_0653.png

IMG_0653.png

4. noclass

Kicker help

A battery switch works as well but relies on you to select when to charge one or both batteries.
  5. IMG_0308.jpeg

IMG_0308.jpeg

6. noclass

Kicker help

Parralel with an isolator.
  7. noclass

Meat grinder

Maybe check MennoMex in Aylmer. They had LEM grinders at one point.
  8. noclass

Venison Kielbasa

Cute pup. Looks like a trouble maker. 😂
  9. noclass

Fishing Report Lac Seul Wilderness Resort

It’s an amazing time of year to be North. Grouse, Ducks, Bear, Moose and Deer seasons are all open and of course the fishing is amazing.
  10. noclass

Rotisserie Chicken Din Din

I just got another batch of our Pterodactyl size chickens (8-10lbers) from the chicken processor. Spatchcock, Beer can, Roaster pan are our usual go to but that looks good enough to dig out the NIB rotisserie and give it a try.
  11. noclass

Can someone explain.....

What line do you use on your rigger sticks? How long a lead to you generally use? If you use mono, depending on the flavour, it can stretch quite a bit. This makes your realease pretty much useless. Your line will need to reach its elastic limit before apply any pressure to a release. Have...
  12. IMG_9484.jpeg

IMG_9484.jpeg

13. noclass

Rate the Lake Erie Marinas

Erieau and Glasgow would be considerably closer to deeper water and could reduce your operating costs significantly.
  14. noclass

marine mechanic

I recommend checking your IAC for an issue like that.
  15. noclass

marine mechanic

What year is it and what is your concern with your F115? Might help someone point you in the right direction.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks