Recent content by nitecrawler

1. N

Old Cut Wednesday January 26,2011

great report,I have been out every other day at all times from 6 to 6 an the best time i found was when we caught lol, wasn't that often one two 12"ers an they were gone.Small ones around most spots even those didn't care. Well thats why its called fishin .thanks for the fishin info ( will post...
  2. N

st. williams mon. morning

I was out about 9 this morn. 27th the the beter half got one small one in about 2 hours at the first pressure crack. good day out.
  3. N

ice thickness iner bay

I was out sunday morn.down St.Williams an the ice was about 6" to8" around the first pressure crack. Didn"t go any further on quad but couple of other people went to the second pressure crack.
  4. N

ice conditions simcoe and longpoint after 26th

quote: Originally posted by lumpsontheside How's the ice? Longpoint and simcoe. The ice at the first pressure crack is 6 to 8 " in front of the light house over to the east at the first pressure crack its about6" or little less. that was sunday aft. still be carefull out there .
  5. N

ice

I took a drive down to St. Williams this morn. took my binoxs. could'nt see any open spots . Doesn't mean that there isn't .I seen a man going out with a quad but he didnt go to far .I walked out to the little lighthouse seemed to be about 4" .I'll check with test hole little further out later...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks