Recent content by NetnLargies

1. N

Burwell

Hey folks, I plan on heading to Burwell for some eyes this Sunday weather permitting. I have been down there a few times in July but not since. The last time I was down there we went straight out of port to 58 feet to 60 feet of water and trolled wally divers (perch coloured), tail dancers...
  2. N

Minnows- Long Point

Thanks Springerhill. Were the perch co-operating? Where did you fish? Chad
  3. N

Perch- EC10

Hey Folks, I was wondering has anyone had much luck for Perch or Bass at EC10 lately? If so, what was the go to bait? I assume minnows? Any help is appreciated, Thanks, Chad
  4. N

Minnows- Long Point

Hey folks, I plan on doing some Perch fishing tommorow if the weather is decent and was wondering if stomps has minnows os anywhere else in Long Point? Thanks in advance, Chad
  5. N

Inner Bay Map with EC's

Hey folks, I am wondering if someone can point me in the right direction to get a map of LPB that has the EC's marked on it. Only been down there 10 or so times the past two years. I know where EC10 is but besides that I get them confused. Usually good to know the area when your out there...
  6. N

Perching

Hey Wildeye Rainbow, What is the LMB fishing like in Pinafore Park in St Thomas? Was thinking about trying it. Any 3 or 4 lb buckets? What is the structure like there? chad
  7. N

Rod Exchange

ok thanks. So $10 over the counter even if I do not have the receipt? Thanks,
  8. N

Rod Exchange

Hey folks, I have a rod I purchased not long ago at Joslins in Woodstock and broke the tip today. The rod is a Quantum. Do you know his exchange policy? I thought it was $10 over the counter? I do not have my receipt not sure if this matters. Thanks,
  9. N

Bass Opener June 2011 Grand River

Hey Josh, I did not keep any fish. I am a sport fisherman and maybe have 2 or 3 feeds of erie perch a year. I am well aware of the age of the river fish and anything over 16 nches like you mentioned is a very old fish. CHad
  10. N

good day for bass

Hey Arthur, Good on ya for netting a bunch of buckets. What shifts do you work this week and next? I am off Friday for Canada and have the Monday off as well and want to get down to the bay. Text me and let me know. Chad
  11. N

Bass Opener June 2011 Grand River

Hey Bassmaster, Where abouts were you chasing smallies on the Grand? I fished Paris to Brantford and got 5. We got two big ones both pushing 3 lbs, one was 18.5 inches. The water was high and like chocolate milk, hopefully clears up for tommorow. Chad
  12. N

Balsam Lake Cottages

Hey guys, I am heading up to Balsam lake this july and was just told by the wife that if we are tenting it 3 days max and if we rent a cottage 4 or 5 is possible. Thanks to Big Rod I have lots of good fishing information now all I need is a few cottage rental places on Balsam. Thanks in...
  13. N

Moira Lake- Madoc

Hey scott, Thanks for the help I hope to post a report on Sunday or Monday. We need to get out fishign ASAP. Message me and we will exchange numbers, Thanks again, Chad
  14. N

Moira Lake- Madoc

Hey guys, Has anyone fished this Moira Lake in Madoc? I have been told good pike and bass populations and some walleye exist. Any pointers would be great, email me if you do not want to post. Thanks,
  15. N

Inner bay

Thanks Dan. So by the looks of the map it looks like from the conservation park across to EC10 and in towards Port Rowan is ok? Thanks,
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks