Recent content by muggzi

1. M

almost a record - Hay Bay

A friend (not the guy that caught it) shared this photo with me from the weekend. 22 lbs. 1oz 6oz shy of the record..... OMG what a fish ! Hay Bay, Bay of Quinte
  2. M

Port Burwell Dredging?

Well if you want to ask them questions about this dredging, and the effect on the spawning run for Rainbows...... here is their contact E-mail address...... question4@projectojibwa.ca Get involved here, and write them a note expressing your concerns, or better yet, contact the MNR and see what...
  3. M

Cormorants

Is it lack of natural predators beinging the numbers up so high on these birds ? Does anyone know why the huge jump in their numbers ? They are everywhere in Burlington/Hamilton Bay
  4. M

Fish Mount

I used Sean at Advanced Taxidermy. Amazing job, and you don't need to give him the actual fish, just some some measurements and pictures..... great for being able to live release that Trophy http://www.advancedtaxidermy.com/
  5. M

Trolling advice needed

to save yourself the expense of Downriggers, go with Lead Core. High success rate with both the Chromies and Walleys, and no riggers to buy/mount. If you like to trolling, then maybe invest further from there ! 17' Tracker ProDeep V from Burlington
  6. M

Pike - Inner Bay - Sat May 14

Glad to hear you had some good luck, looks like you had a blast ot there ! 17' Tracker ProDeep V from Burlington
  7. M

iphone app.

anything out there for a Crackberry ?
  8. M

Snow Pix from London

I got 4 years out of the same model, before I had to change a belt and it's good as new again. Great price. It's now 6 yrs old and my buddy has it... starts every time. Although they should sell em with free ear plugs : ) I upgraded to a slighly bigger 4 stroke Toro (still with the neoprene...
  9. M

winterizing boat.....FYI

I was a new boat owner 2 years ago, and did just as you said for winterizing, with no problems. One thing I did NOT remember to do, was leave the boat drain plug open..... yes I know.... well the boat had 12" of water in it (17.5' Tracker) so that's alot of water. I was wondering why the...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks