Recent content by Moosehead

1. Moosehead

Fishing Report Lake St Clair Musky - slow but steady

I would love to get my daughter out fishing Muskie in St Clair this year. We usually do salmon and pickerel most of the year but she has invested her own money that she saved (13 yrs old btw) into some gear with a little help from dad. My question is where about do you launch from and do you...
  2. Moosehead

CB Radio Channel's

vhf... appreciate the feedback
  3. Moosehead

CB Radio Channel's

got it!
  4. Moosehead

CB Radio Channel's

Converted peterbuilt LMAO.... Definitely not
  5. Moosehead

CB Radio Channel's

Hey guys ....I just installed a CB Radio on my boat this year. I'm just wondering if there is a particular channel that you guys use on Erie? Any feedback is appreciated..
  6. Moosehead

Musky in Long Point?

Thanks fellas...... It sounds like the popular opinion is St.Clair.. I will post picks and let you know how we make out I'm definitely not gonna rule out LPB as well but st clair first...LOL
  7. Moosehead

Musky in Long Point?

I'm looking to get out with my daughter and try Musky fishing in the next couple weeks in Long Point. Doers anyone have any tips or tricks on where to go and what the best set up would be? Any tips are appreciated
  8. Moosehead

Off Topic Leamington eyes

9. C063A2D0-4A02-49AD-9252-9373F5A61987.jpeg

C063A2D0-4A02-49AD-9252-9373F5A61987.jpeg

10. Moosehead

Fishing Report Large Inner Bay Muskie - May24th

Hey Duck Soup, I haven't done a lot of Muskie fishing (nice catch btw), do you mind if I ask if you were trolling or casting and is the inner bay the best spot to be?
  11. Moosehead

Fishing Report Looking for walleye and Bows

Thats some great advice guys.... Thank you for your help:)
  12. Moosehead

Thanks puddle jumper! I appreciate your advice. Seems like a matter of just getting out and and finding them..... Cheers
  13. Moosehead

Im thinking about heading out of Burwell tomorrow for some pickerel and hopefully a bow or 2. I don't have a lot of experience fishing pickerel in bur well but do have Dipsey rods and lead core as well as down riggers. Can you guys suggest what my best set would be for pickerel. Bows no...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks