Recent content by misty river

1. misty river

Port Burwell Aug 5

Fuel supply issue Needed a fuel module that had to be shipped from somewhere in the US
  2. misty river

Port Burwell Aug 5

Well after spending 7 weeks in the shop the Beast was finally repaired and we were able to get back on the water. Put the boat in the slip Tuesday evening and have enjoyed a few trips catching lots of eyes since then. We went out this morning and caught our 4 man limit in a couple hours ...
  3. misty river

Port Burwell Sat 24th

We were out as well in the morning 59 ft Almost all were caught on the riggers at 55 ft It was probably out last trip Managed our 3 man limit in a couple hours Cheers
  4. 2EE1EACB-44BB-4832-8632-B46A39D959E9.jpeg

2EE1EACB-44BB-4832-8632-B46A39D959E9.jpeg

5. misty river

Wishing my dock buddy a happy birthday

I would like to wish @Toad a happy 65 birthday today Thanks for all the advice and dock side chats over the last few years Tight lines buddy !! Have a good one
  6. misty river

Lost gear burwell

Just confirm you track mounted hardware is secure Ours must have come loose and fell off on the way in
  7. 07D0763E-7C74-40ED-B83C-4CEE56D6DB58.png

07D0763E-7C74-40ED-B83C-4CEE56D6DB58.png

8. misty river

Lost gear burwell

Let’s get it right , my son lost them not me !! Lol
  9. misty river

Fishing Report Burwell aug 13

Update from my son 12 bows and 11 eyes He is still fishing
  10. misty river

Fishing Report Burwell aug 13

My son is out fishing Burwell at the moment and has 12 bows and 5 walleyes so far Fishing deep 61 - 64 ft Not sure where all the eyes went since Wednesday when everyone was limiting out
  11. misty river

Off Topic walleye and pickerel difference

Don’t forget about the walleye wings , lol
  12. misty river

Fishing Report Sunday July 31 evening

Little flies that just annoy the crap out of you I must have ate a pound of them ! Lol They didn’t bite
  13. misty river

Good to see you too I am not there as much , can’t handle the rough water anymore I also prefer perch fishing than dragging lines but we all know how that’s been lately , lol
  14. misty river

Yup that’s the one
  15. misty river

Decided to go out with my son , my brother and friend last minute for an evening troll and wasn’t disappointed!! Stated at 5:30 and done at 8 pm with 4 man limit Dipsy #3 at 110 was the most productive Lake was flat and bugs were terrible Caught a nice size Walter that got grabbed by something...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks