Recent content by Minnowman

1. Minnowman

Good day with the family at Glasgow

Nice catch Stubbs! looks like a great dinner right there bud!! Mike
  2. Minnowman

Elbow Sat am

My Brother in law came down and he wanted me to take him riggin. I've tried the last 2 years but both times we've had it planned the weather didn't cooperate. So we hit the Elbow Sat morning at 6:30 setup in 60' and I set the 7 colour out with blue& silver ripplin redfin and bang, right away...
  3. Minnowman

Pike June 24

Wow! Nice haul Jesse, that 39" is a HOG bud! Congrats man
  4. Minnowman

Fly in fishing trip

I agree with Exo61....... Air Ivanhoe is top notch, we have been going up there for 3 years now and we are going again this year!! Fishing is fantastic and the hospitality and service is top notch. It is family run with 25 fly-in outposts 3 boat-in outposts or stay at the lodge an boat out...
  5. Minnowman

Crappie Dec 6

Nice catch Jesse!!! Makes for a good supper bud.
  6. Minnowman

Pike Oct 22

Way to go Jesse!!! Nice haul bud.....That pike is thick, nice job on ur PB
  7. Minnowman

Monday morning perchin!

Lol..... Nah would have taken over 2 hours so I took'm to Keith, he's great!
  8. Minnowman

Monday morning perchin!

Well ....I finally got my grandpa (JRD) out for some deep Water perchin today! It had to be the perfect weather and the calmest water A guy could have asked for! Wow! What Beauty day we had, Picked him up at 9:00 boat launched and fishing by 9:30. We were in 48' off the last windmill...
  9. Minnowman

Bronte August 22

Beauty fish Dev!! That is a hog bud, Congrats!
  10. Minnowman

Largemouth Aug 22

Nice haul Jesse!.......Gotta love the night bite!!!
  11. Minnowman

Largemouth/Pike July 26

Wow!... Nice going Jesse! Looks like the bite was on bud! Congrats
  12. Minnowman

Pike July 24

Nice haul Jesse! Looks like you had a Great afternoon bud!
  13. Minnowman

LPB-Old Cut-Perchin

Beauty catch Brian.... Looks like the kids had a great time too! (y)
  14. Minnowman

Hastings Sat Morning

Grabbed some Minnows and decided with NE winds to head out off Hastings this morning... Off shores winds made it nice to launch the boat!! Dad and I headed out to 40' fow and dropped anchor and it was non stop action all morning! We fished from 7:30 - 10:00 an ended up limiting out on perch...
  15. Minnowman

Friday Crappie!

Hooked up with a few buddies after work today and headed out in search for some slabs ..... and we wearn't disappointed. Spillard, Sticky1 and myself did a lot of walking and drilled a lot of holes before we found some. All n all was a good afternoon with some great buddies!!!
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks