Recent content by meridian

1. meridian

fish and game yard sale

Long Point Area Fish & Game Club , Will be hosting thier anual yard sale .Feb 10 , at the Port Rowan Community Centre . Doors pen 8am to 2pm. Admission $4. Hope to see you there.
  2. meridian

Controlled Hunt results available

Got mine for the December hunt 90b
  3. meridian

Antlerless

after waiting 16 years for a tag, even if it is calf tag , I will take it. Probably be the last one I will ever get.
  4. meridian

Antlerless

there are only 3of us in our group ,found out yesterday 1 other got a moose tag as well. Oh, I can smell the steaks already😉😉.
  5. meridian

Antlerless

got mine as well ,added bonus , got picked in the second draw for Moose, first time in 16years .
  6. meridian

Off Topic just killing time

A few years back during a big storm , the fist bend just down from the Dam, the whole hillside fell into the river . Changed the flow of the river and really screwed things up. Lost some really go fishing holes
  7. meridian

Maitland Report

That is a long day for 1 eye FF, we went out in the bay ,not a single smallmouth, moved to the weeds on the north side. Got 11 largemouth ,1 around 4 1/2 lb. I think the smallmouth are done for year.
  8. meridian

Port Maitland

looking forward to more reports from you fish Farmer
  9. meridian

Off Topic Port Rowan fish and game sales???

That would be the Long Point & Area Fish and Game Club.
  10. meridian

thieves again

had a camera stolen a couple of years ago, think I know who stole it , just cann't prove it.. Cameras are now in locked boxes, 15ft up a tree.
  11. meridian

Off Topic I'm Done

sad to hear about youre knew boat South wind . Always admired the old tug leaving Dover in the mornings. Hope the thieves are caught.
  12. meridian

Butcher Shops

Norfolk Packers ,in St Williams ,always done a great job for me
  13. meridian

Port Dover

if youre son as a boat docked in Port Dover, get a scoop of minnows and fish right there. Thats the only place around Dover to fish for perch right now
  14. meridian

Burwell perch

Is anything happening down that way yet. Port Dover is dead.
  15. meridian

Hi Dave ,did you send me an Email about recognizing some guy. I have had a couple of messages ...

Hi Dave ,did you send me an Email about recognizing some guy. I have had a couple of messages , that I think is scam , supposedly from you.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks