Recent content by LuvPerch

1. LuvPerch

Fishing Report Inner bay nov. 4 23

Congrats, can't get any better than that. There just isn't a better sport than fishing I find. Too bad we had to haul the boat in as the other half have to go hunting :cry: Oh well, next year...
  2. Perch Sat., Oct. 28 2023.jpg

Perch Sat., Oct. 28 2023.jpg

3. LuvPerch

We Stocked Rainbow Trout for Ice Fishing

That was awesome, thoroughly enjoyed your video. Thanks for sharing.
  4. LuvPerch

Fishing Report Perchin Oct 27

They were absolutely wrong on Thursday too. It was supposed to be 9-10 SW early. At 8 am - 1:00, it was flat, barely any wind, yet rained a bit earlier. Then it cleared up to be a great day fishing :love:
  5. LuvPerch

Fishing Report Perchin Oct 7

Doable lol? I would be sick in that wave. Glad you got some perch!
  6. LuvPerch

Fishing Report Extra Virgin's perch rig

Thank you.
  7. LuvPerch

Fishing Report Extra Virgin's perch rig

Nice catch! We are planning to move our boat to St. Williams tomorrow for the rest of the season. Can you please tell me where the perch are now? Thanks!
  8. LuvPerch

Where are the Perch?

This has been a poor year for perch. Anyone catching perch anywhere and/or are they at the bay yet? Thank you.
  9. LuvPerch

2023 Port Dover Perch Derby

Usually last week of March and 1st week of April?
  10. LuvPerch

2023 Port Dover Perch Derby

I wish! Don't see it on the Port Dover Perch Derby site?
  11. LuvPerch

Fishing Report Inner bay oct 24

Great catch.
  12. LuvPerch

Help with Labrador Breeders

Sorry for your loss. They are family, and it takes a lot out of you when they pass but grieving will give you the time to remember If I was looking for excellent health and real good looking lab. I would deal with this breeder/judge outside of Simcoe. Lola has been around for ages and...
  13. LuvPerch

Perching at the bay

No doubt. I recall last year this time, they were chasing the perch up. I recall catching 7 pikes on the one day and the Perch was plentiful :) We'll give it one more time this Sunday :) hopefully.
  14. LuvPerch

Perching at the bay

We were out today btw St. Williams near Collins. GPS shows a lot of fish lol but not a bite and we moved to 3 different spots. The last stop closer to land, still 7' we started to get bites, but they were very small. Then it started pouring, Sunday look good ... hopefully it will stick...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks