Recent content by Loonietoon

1. Loonietoon

Fishing Report 1st run of 2024. Erie east for Deep water Perch.

Watch out Dave for the Parking People :eek:
  2. Loonietoon

Off Topic Massive Insurance Increases

I had Economical for over 40yrs till it came time to claim for the damage to my boat when it sank. took 7 months of battling to get the claim settled with me getting the shaft. Now with Aviva and saved over $600.00
  3. Loonietoon

Fishing and boat show

I have checked and can find no info as to the Hamilton One. Usually at the War Plane Museum but nothing listed.
  4. Loonietoon

Swap

I plan on being there also
  5. Loonietoon

Off Topic Reel Repair

Done by Kenny
  6. Loonietoon

Off Topic MERRY CHRISTMAS

Go get it Trevor, l have mine and use it when need not all the time....
  7. Loonietoon

Off Topic Merry Christmas Y'all

MERRY CHRISTMAS to ALL and to All a GOOD NIGHT 🎅
  8. Loonietoon

Question about a CB antenna

There is a Radio Shop in Ayr Lazer Audio 519-513-0377 that sells and installs and repairs They mounted an Antenna on my Fender on my 2017 GMC so its not on my roof. He wanted to know where l got my radio tuned up and by who
  9. Loonietoon

Off Topic caledonia bait and tackle

Bill's Bait & Tackle in Hamilton on Upper James Has Minnows
  10. Loonietoon

Colin’s Minnows

You had to say it didnt you. He took 1st place 1.06 Oz Perch... to win it
  11. Loonietoon

We Stocked Rainbow Trout for Ice Fishing

Has it been that long Ryan.... Geez Starting to Feel Old and my Birthday is Tomorrow turning 70 years young ... Still remember when she told me I could not Fish the Fishing For The Cure way Back LOL :love:
  12. Loonietoon

My wife wanted to go to Pt Dover.

I did Heavy Haul & Over Sized Loads most had to be Tarped back when tarps were Canvas and weighed a ton. Climbing and jumping off Flat Beds were no fun at all
  13. Loonietoon

Trevor l hear what you are saying and l too am stubborn but l realized that l needed to get it as some days l curse the day and have not found a pain pill that works for any amount of relief. 2 Back surgeries, 3 Shoulder Surgeries, and Hernia all relater to driving truck for over 35yrs. That,s...
  14. Loonietoon

Trevor do you not have a Handicap Parking Permit you can put on your dash???
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks