Recent content by lookin4fish

1. lookin4fish

Feb. 10 St. Williams

You been getting out on the ice a lot this year?
  2. lookin4fish

Feb. 10 St. Williams

This is great! 👍
  3. lookin4fish

Feb. 10 St. Williams

😆😆
  4. lookin4fish

Feb. 10 St. Williams

Thanks, @Red Hering. I’m thinking Saturday I may walk out from St. Williams and drill some holes. Any recommendations on where to get minnows near St. Williams?
  5. lookin4fish

Feb. 10 St. Williams

Need to stop fishing in my living room. Not catching sh$&! 😂
  6. lookin4fish

Feb. 10 St. Williams

7. 0AEF7FB3-B582-4000-A249-A62F69B5B140.jpeg

0AEF7FB3-B582-4000-A249-A62F69B5B140.jpeg

8. lookin4fish

Feb. 10 St. Williams

Hey gentlemen, anyone here know how thick the ice is out front of St. Williams?
  9. lookin4fish

Bass Season opener

Dammit! Now have to change my vacation time! Thanks for the heads up...... Side note..... Just got back from Turks and Caicos where my Uncle lives and caught my first Barracuda 15lbs and a Wahoo 13lbs... What a blast! I would like to post pics on here but it never let's me. Anyway just wanted to...
  10. lookin4fish

Bronte Madness

Okay....... Went to Bronte today with a friend, first time there...... Never going back! Disgusting everywhere! Dead decaying fish with maggots everywhere every 10'. In all my years of fishing! I have never seen this or even knew.... The garbage was unbelievable! I really didn't think it was...
  11. lookin4fish

Bronte Madness

Thanks for all this info guys. I have never fished salmon and its good to know the proper edicate. My forfathers and I have always been fisherman and have made a long standing tradition to respect the rules of the land and our great Country. AHHH The Fishin Life!
  12. lookin4fish

Perchin Inner Bay Oct 06.

Went out today from the old Funny Farm as I always do with 2 scoops from Lake Erie Bait and Tackle. I usually go with my son but he was in school and my Moms wanted to go fishing. So we were out approx. 2 klms from shore in the mix with a few other boats. I drifted for a bit and once we started...
  13. lookin4fish

Bronte Madness

What are you guys catching them with? never gone and would like to take my son he's 8 and would probably love it! AHHH The Fishin Life!
  14. lookin4fish

Canoeing Algonquin Park

Thanks for the tips Jwalsh and Hipnotized! Last year at this time I went to Huron and got skunked after 4 days of a solid effort. So hoping to have some luck this time around, and if not, then atleast I will get to finally experience Algonquin and all its scenery! Thanks again, Adrian. AHHH...
  15. lookin4fish

Canoeing Algonquin Park

I am embarking on my first canoe trip into the Algonquin interior and was just looking for tips on what to bring as far as lures, what kind of fish to expect, how deep to fish for them, any info would be greatly appreciated as I have never fished this area. We are going through Canoe lake, Tom...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks