Recent content by lonestranger

1. L

Best perch fishing advice

Trailer your boat to Port Burwell and pull into boat launch, leave boat on trailer and turn left to the fish store, buy perch fillets for $10.00/lb. Head to Long Point bass and pike fishing!
  2. L

Inner Bay May 29th

Wanted to go to Bluffs, strong east winds so stayed in the inner bay, caught 4 good pike in front of St Williams and several bass. Conservation Officers were out and they checked our licences and live wells. They were patrolling looking for sanctuary violations, very professional and I thanked...
  3. L

Fish Sanctuary

Been fishing the bay since before the sanctuary, the creation was and still is a great idea. Every year I have made a habit of watching for anglers inside the boundary and when I pass by stopping and in a friendly and courteous manner explaining the boundaries and violations. I never had anyone...
  4. L

Boater Rescued off of Long Point on Lake Erie this Evening.

charge him the full cost of the rescue- stupidity like this deserves punishment
  5. L

Long Point Park Boat Launch

With the increased water depth this year boaters have decided to leave the launch at full speed and return at full speed. The entrance to the park is blind and very narrow, there are always small boats and canoes in the area immediately outiside the park. It is just a matter of time before there...
  6. L

Bass Opener and Sunday-June 25-26

The problem is not the fact you keep a few fish, it is the size of the fish. The fish in the picture will all be females. Keep the small ones, they are bettr eating as well, and let the bigger fish go. they are the spawners. saturday we released everything over a pound and kept a few eaters...
  7. L

FYI Asian Carp

hang him from the nearest tree
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks