Recent content by lloyddenholm

1. L

Wind breaking mid next week?

Are you sure it is 16klm and not 16kts?
  2. L

Port Bruce boat launch

Do you know if it is still necessary for all people on board your boat to have the same resident address?
  3. L

Fishing Report CO's were out today

Is that a definite new rule that every person in the Boat has to live at the same residence?
  4. L

pickerel river port loring on info

If you are a catch and release person it is great but if you like to consume your catch check the Ontario consumption recommendations for that area.
  5. L

Fishing Report Fishing near Gowganda

I have been going there for 55 years. You folks are in for a great trip for sure. I know of numerous hot spots and you are more than welcome to give me a call anytime. My brother has a cottage on Lake Gowganda and that is how I know of many honey holes. Lloyd 905 966 4802
  6. L

Off Topic I-pilot for V2 Minn Kota

Hastings Motor in Hagersville for Minn Kota
  7. L

Wife been asking?

This is my opinion only - with perch when caught they are kept in a large cooler with plenty of ice blocks. Taken home filleted including the skin removed washed completely then placed in small plastic tubs in the amount you would need for a meal. Add water till the fillets are completely...
  8. L

Cheap Trailer and 2 Sites Available @ North Erie Marina

Does the seasonal fee include a slip ???
  9. L

Poll Question - Separate Forum for "General Discussion"?

Stomp I think you have the best forum on the computer and I strongly believe IT AIN'T BROKE SO THEREFORE DON'T NEED FIXING !!!!!!
  10. L

Perch - Hastings - Thursday, June 20th

Thanks for the comeback and the fact that you took the time to do it tells me that you are truly a respectful kind of guy. Too bad you had that encounter because it sure can ruin a great day. Enough said and good fishing. PS - say hello on 68 if you see me on the water. My handle is DUKE
  11. L

Perch - Hastings - Thursday, June 20th

I know it is not nice to jump in on someones post but I felt I needed to make a request that HereFishyFishy give a clearer description of the Key West boat that acted like an idiot where he was perchen and then trolling. I operate a Key West and because there are very few of them in the area I...
  12. L

Garmin Handheld- Backroads GPS Maps?

Backroad Mapbooks is an after market company not connected to Garmin. I have the Garmin Montana 650T GPS which had the topo Canada maps in it. I then bought the Backroad GPS Maps and it is incredible. I have them all Magellan ,Zog by Lowrence and the Montana 650T. This unit with the Backroad GPS...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks