Recent content by live2fish

1. L

Off Topic-Corona virus discussion, Tim's over 55 daily morning perv club results?

Even #6 mentions you gain immunity after being infected.....I’ve read of some ppl having recovered and then got reinfected, so 6 is false if whet I’ve read is true, this isn’t like chicken pox!
  2. L

Trolling on Lower Niagara River?

You WONT be going UPRIVER rigging EVER that I can guarantee. Out in the middle of the river under the bridge there are spots shallow enough that I have seen rocks within inches of the surface. Also there is only so far up River you can legally go. And it’s not deep all the way up like you seem...
  3. L

musky in Erie

https://www.outdoornews.com/2019/12/03/a-big-muskie-day-on-the-niagara-river/?mc_cid=0466fdc659&mc_eid=7efcbf55fb
  4. L

Brawl winner

They get bad algae blooms. I don’t think they fish much when it happens ? So we may get more days here ?
  5. L

2019 LPBAA and Erie Bassmasters Classic Pike Tournament

Was the tourney postponed from weather? I can’t remember if sat was bad winds? If not.What were the weigh in results?
  6. L

Anyone getting Musky on Erie?

https://beta.windsorstar.com/news/local-news/international-study-shows-muskies-on-the-move/wcm/fbe89ab5-efab-4142-ad47-44cb626d0254/amp/
  7. L

Anyone getting Musky on Erie?

I recently read an article posted on the Detroit river page. Musky tracking. One fish was tracked swimming from LSC all the way to Niagara then back I recall correctly. If I can track down that article I’ll post it here.
  8. L

Off Topic Cops swarm in Londontown Core

You think that’s interesting? Should have seen the action I got to view in Brantford on Thursday. Seen Tactical force carrying assault rifles break door down get at least 5 guys out on the ground, tied up with zip ties. Probably another drug house, wish I’d see these busts more often. The city...
  9. L

now thats funny

Ok this is a funny boat ad. https://www.kijiji.ca/v-powerboat-motorboat/sudbury/12-smoker-craft-bass-boat/1450861148?siteLocale=en_CA&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=vip
  10. L

Lowrance stabilizer?

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately that won’t work for me due to the flex of the crestliner dash plastic...only option is a stabilizer bar securing the unit to a non flexing part of the dash.
  11. L

Lowrance stabilizer?

I didn’t get a chance to go to the sports shows this winter. But last winter I seen a boat on display that had some kinda rod going from the bottom of the lowrance mount to the dash (which I’m sure was to stabilize it during rough rides?). The guy at the boat was super busy so I didn’t get the...
  12. L

Fishing Report Detroit river walleye first time

You didn’t fish deeper than 20’? I’m surprised. I kinda thought 30’ plus was the depth ppl usually had to fish. I got plans to go there around end of month. Hope the winds don’t mess up the water clarity. Mind if I ask what’s the Michigan website for licences ? I may have to get one ugh I too...
  13. L

Off Topic What a rip

I’ve order stuff from there too. And was very impressed how fast I got mine too. Great site.
  14. L

Off Topic Air ride seats

The barteries are under the dash on each side. But you gotta take seat out to have room to get in there.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks