Recent content by Lil Basstard

1. Lil Basstard

Where to start fishing off Leamington?

Most guys are fishing with worm harnesses, a very slow troll, about 1.5- 1.8 mph was what did it for us. I have seen a few guys using bottom bouncers but we ran 2oz. inline weights and put out between 75 - 100 ' until we found just how far down they were.
  2. Lil Basstard

Where to start fishing off Leamington?

Was out at Grubb Reef on Monday and 4 of us limited out in 3 hours
  3. Lil Basstard

Erieau or Leamington?

You need to go to Leamington, was there today and boxed 9 walley in 3 hours.
  4. Lil Basstard

Perch Possession Limits! Please read

I have been involved around Lake Erie in the Marina business for many years, and have seen the fish stocks, both perch and pickerel come and go. It was not that long ago that the perch limit for the sport fisherman was 100 and reduced in order to protect the species. Having said that, most of...
  5. Lil Basstard

port burwell / port bruce accomidations

Check out Kingfisher Cabins, they were nice when we stayed their 3 years ago.
  6. Lil Basstard

North Erie perch

We also fished the derby, and thank you Greg and Sam it was a complete success. We managed to take home 96 perch which the best 5 managed to win top prize ($504.00). That was not good enough for my Grandson, he then won The Jimmy Riggin Fishing Charter, so all in all we had one hell of a day.
  7. Lil Basstard

30lbs Muskie

Beauty fish, thanks for sharing
  8. Lil Basstard

Fly Fishing

I have a friend that had just received a new fly fishing rod and reel and is looking for a good spot to try it out. He lives in St.Thomas, Ontario and would like to stay as local as he could. Does anyone out there have any suggestions as to where he should go. Any replies would be appreciated.
  9. Lil Basstard

I am still interested in those planner board reels, please call me 519-644-1630 Thanks

I am still interested in those planner board reels, please call me 519-644-1630 Thanks
  10. Lil Basstard

Help

You will love Pasha Lake. We fished there and Onaman Lake last year and it was excellent. We got all kinds of Pickerel, Pike and Whitefish. Not only is the fishing good but the hospitality was great.
  11. Lil Basstard

Maybe this Forum should.....

I don't like to play favorites, being from Port Bruce however you guys do one hell of a job and keep up all the reporting. I just like to read about everyone and where and how they are able to catch there fish. I am sure Bassoholic is right, as soon as bass season opens there will be a lot of...
  12. Lil Basstard

Port Bruce Perch/May20th

We headed out from North Erie about 8:00 a.m. and started fishing in 37' of water East of the pier to no avail, so we moved out to 40' and we struck gold. By noon we had about 25 very nice perch (over 10") and by 1p.m we had 51 total with only about 10 smaller than 8", and we probably put back...
  13. Lil Basstard

Weather for Mon

I use windfinder also and I hope there right for Monday, but they where way off the mark today.
  14. Lil Basstard

Perching Port Bruce

We spent about 3 hr. out there today and got 21 nice perch, only 3 smaller than 10 in. Don't like to bring it up but we also got 9 Gobies, 1 sheephead and 1 silver bass. Mr. weatherman got it wrong today, we left Port at 8:00 a.m in about 1 footers and it only got better from there Beautiful day...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks