Recent content by Leadcore

1. Leadcore

Off Topic Universal free health care my Arse.

Been through it.... When you think about it, it is a good deal.....LTC will be considerably more money and the care considerably less.. LTC availability is scarce at best and only going to get worse as all of us aging Boomers get there..
  2. Leadcore

Off Topic tow vehicle

FORD F@&%ing Old Rebuilt Dodge:cool: I believe the newer pickups are all very good.... I have always been a GM guy, probably cause my Dad had a 55 Chevy when I was a kid... Kinda like the Leafs. Once a fan, always a fan....
  3. Leadcore

Ammo For Sale

Sold, Thanks Steve..
  4. Leadcore

Ammo For Sale

Old Stage Road in Oxford Center...
  5. Leadcore

Ammo For Sale

For Sale: 150 new 270 shells. Mostly 130g. Includes metal ammo case. $150.00
  6. 030.JPG

030.JPG

7. Leadcore

Fishing Report Fishing /Breakdown August 19 22

Ha Ha.... I was reluctant to mention hvyhaul's visit cause the last time I saw a net exchange between boats was to send my fishing license over to the CO..... I was however glad to put a face to the newly retired old road warier hvyhaul....My Dad trucked his whole life including tons of coal out...
  8. Leadcore

Fishing Report Fishing /Breakdown August 19 22

Many thanks to Cap'nKirk .....👍 A very unselfish deed that was especially appreciated by the two 85ish year old gentlemen on board..not to mention he gave them his fish.....A very talented and capable Captain indeed....put us right on the fuel dock at Big Otter... We made the best of our time...
  9. Leadcore

Burwell eyes

Great boat, great day, great fishing, great Captain and oh, there is never a dull moment on board with Blastr....:) Thanks
  10. Leadcore

What would you do?

I am sure it will be fine.....Good gas and a decent amount left in tank certainly help.. I would still top it up with Shell 91 before hitting the lake.. I think gas slowly loses octane as it sits.. Dave
  11. Leadcore

Moose draw

16 points, no bull in 40 9 points in 40, no cow/calf
  12. Leadcore

Moose Ribs on the BBQ

13. Leadcore

Simple Sides

Yikes, I would rather just drink the vinegar....!
  14. Leadcore

Moose Points

9 here....
  15. Leadcore

68ers quiz!

I call them all Yummy..."Green Bastards" I used to by 10 lb. boxes of Zander from Bos Seafoods in Woodstock before I found friends with boats.. It was very good as well....althoughbeit, it was scaled so I skinned it before frying... Fillets were about the same size as we are catching in Erie the...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks