Recent content by Lead Farmer

1. L

Flex-pack

I sent them an email on January 17 when I first saw the notification on their website. I have given up hope that I will get a response at this point...
  2. L

🌽

Looks awesome! I do it pretty much the same way but vacuum seal it. An electric knife does a great job cutting the kernels off.
  3. L

Healthy wings... :)

Uniqpol in Brantford has them on sale this week for $3.49/lb and they are usually the best quality/size you can find. Just don't go there at lunch time, its a zoo...
  4. L

Whats your favorite pizza?

I don't get there very often but The Catherwood and the Kiln in Vittoria is always awesome!
  5. L

Over the top chili

I did another batch of "Over the top chili" yesterday on my Weber kettle. Very easy to do with a Traegar or any pellet grill as well. The chili is started inside on the stove with a dutch oven except without ground beef. Once the base is completed the dutch oven is put into the kettle along...
  6. chilli 1.jpg

chilli 1.jpg

7. chilli 2.jpg

chilli 2.jpg

8. chilli 3.jpg

chilli 3.jpg

9. chilli 4.jpg

chilli 4.jpg

10. L

How's everyones bass opener going?

We found the bite to be very slow Saturday as well but every fish that was caught was really good size. My daughter definitely showed me up....
  11. jess bass 2.jpg

jess bass 2.jpg

12. Jess bass 1.jpg

Jess bass 1.jpg

13. L

5 gallon bucket seat?

Here is one that I bought at Cabela's years ago. The link shows that they still carry something similar. The seats are great, they rotate 360 degrees and are quiet. You would just need to find the pail...
  14. pail 1.jpg

pail 1.jpg

15. pail 2.jpg

pail 2.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks