Recent content by Landlocked

1. Landlocked

Baked walleye

Sucklebusters lemon pepper garlic seasoning is awesome!
  2. 1711199347489.png

1711199347489.png

3. Landlocked

Baked walleye

Forgot about this recipe but made it again and all my fussy fish eaters love it. Likely turns healthy baked fished into an artery clogging meal but it's great way to cook a pile at once (I substituted lemon pepper seasoning for the lemon/seasoning) You coat fish in mayo, seasoning, panko bread...
  4. IMG_8571 Small.jpeg

IMG_8571 Small.jpeg

5. Landlocked

Off Topic Long point drinking water sand point ?

We had the same issue with the sulfur smell and added the powered anode that Octavius mentioned, solved the problem! Also a UV system is great peace of mind.
  6. Landlocked

Off Topic boat led flood lights?

Get yourself a good headlamp, some of them are amazing with different settings and red lights
  7. Landlocked

Off Topic Out-Of-Water Marine Survey

A survey is usually required to maintain the "agreed value" coverage (set amount of coverage in the event of a total loss) instead of market or depreciated value. It can be a hassle but worth it to carry the much better coverage.
  8. Landlocked

Halibut

They would have it I wasn't Canadian, one lucky US family shipped home all five halibut, three cod and four pink salmon
  9. Landlocked

Halibut

This was in Ketchikan
  10. Landlocked

Halibut

I think they provide them for a few reasons, most customers are off cruise ships who may not have appropriate/safe footwear, also may not want to take smelly shoes back to their cabins, lol
  11. Landlocked

Halibut

Thought some of Stomp's crowd would be interested in the halibut charter I was lucky to be part of in Alaska last week. It's a fun way to fish but hard on the arms bouncing a one pound weight/jig on bottom in 300 ft of water then cranking them in! I landed two, lost two which was more then...
  12. IMG-7718.jpg

IMG-7718.jpg

13. cod.jpg

cod.jpg

14. Landlocked

Fishing Report SM Bass/Perch - Long Point Bay - Sunday, June 25th

I don't know if this has any correlation but we had a large mouth nest in our ramp and took this photo June 17, Momma was cruising around her babies keeping other fish away.
  15. IMG_7220.jpeg

IMG_7220.jpeg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks