Recent content by keeper

1. keeper

Boat interior.

had 3 boats done there great work very busy place!
  2. keeper

Just my thoughts

Yes I have a membership for both boats for $150 per year. It is a good deal. I have been a member for 3 years. Right after I got the membership the boats stopped breaking down until this year. I have used it already for over a 3 hour tow. Commercial towing is $ 200 per hour! Gives one a sense...
  3. keeper

Boat safety requirements OPP safety checks

Got stopped for an OPP safety check on Sat in Long point bay. passed with flying colours but surprised I had to produce proof of ownership. They ran my ON numbers and heard it come back in my name. I knew that your flashlight has to float. I also believe if they want they can require you to...
  4. keeper

Is A Boat Insurance Policy worth the cost $

Lost a boat a few years ago in a barn fire. Glad I had insurance.
  5. keeper

Off Topic Long Point Beach - flies

Same deal a week ago Monday, Went to Potahawk and not a boat there !. Found out quickly why ! 300 ft from shore attacked by thousands of biting flys. Drove over to turkey point and it was a little better. On Facebook someone said they are stable or sable files imported to kill off the tent...
  6. keeper

Off Topic Vessel registration documents

I believe you have to have proof of insurance onboard also.
  7. keeper

Off Topic C TOW Long Point Port Dover Port Rowan ?

I just got a response to my email inquiry from C-TOW and they say they do have vessel available. QUOTE" We have a vessel stationed at Long Point. Thank you "Serving Canadian Boaters" since 1984 C-Tow Marine Assistance Ltd Box 44 Garden Bay BC V0N 1S1 1-888-354-5554 www.C-Tow.ca"
  8. keeper

According to their website they will respond 24 hrs. a day usually within 45 minutes. Included in their package is gas delivery, battery boost and minor assistances along with tows. My concern is there actual coverage in Long Point bay. I have had people offer to tow me in for $700 in Lg Pt bay!
  9. keeper

Is C Tow available in these areas? Is it worth it ? I know it is out of Port Burwell. For $100 if available it sounds like a good deal. C-TOW.ca !
  10. keeper

Off Topic Boat top

converta boat langton www.convertaboat.ca
  11. keeper

boat floor - replacing carpet with vinyl

Pete Freeman who lives near Long Point is real good. Fixes all kinds of boats Lunds aluminum and fiberglass . He did a floor and transom in a 16ft for me. Excellent job. If you want his number email me.
  12. keeper

Where to get a boat top, front and side curtains fabricated?

Converta Boat Langton Converta-Boat International | Courtland Ontario
  13. keeper

Off Topic Skeg repair

Any opinion on just using a replacement cap
  14. keeper

Boat Cleaning

Marina Shores Long Point
  15. keeper

Off Topic Hiring Help

Is C tow available in Long Point Bay ?
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks