Recent content by jeffk

1. J

Fishing Report Anyone missing a Fish Hut? Please share to help find the owner. If this is your hut, please message us

I know this is a bit late, but I recognized the hut so I called the owner. He was not notified about it. He's been away apparently for the last few weeks but he's coming down to St. Williams right away. Any one with info on the hut could you please call 519-575-8983 Thanks
  2. J

2017/2018 Inner Bay Ice Fishing Thread

awesome thanks @Yakfisherman
  3. J

2017/2018 Inner Bay Ice Fishing Thread

Just wondering from anyone out today how the ice is doing lpb? Thinking of going first thing in the morning for a few hours from OC. TIA
  4. J

EC10

Thanks. I usually won't go much further than the operators huts regardless of where we fish. I figure they always "play safe"
  5. J

EC10

Been out a couple times so far out of St. Williams with a buddy as he has a permanent hut there but things have been really slow. Normally I only go out from Old cut with my pop up but haven't ventured from there this year. Are huts out as far as the EC10 yet? Wife and I are thinking of heading...
  6. J

How's the Ice Holding Up

Thanks apps and sorry to hear about the fishing. Great job on retrieving the pole though! lol. I have decided to unload the quad and hut and call it a year. Weather not looking so great for tomorrow or the next week and I have a hard time spending $70 in fuel for 2 fish. Although just being out...
  7. J

How's the Ice Holding Up

Thanks apps. Really appreciate it. Its a 1 1/2 hr drive for me so would like to know, do I bring the quad and trailer or not.
  8. J

Report for Mar 2

Awesome catch! How was the ice holding up when you were out? Hoping to get out on Friday if the rain holds off.
  9. J

How's the Ice Holding Up

I also would love to know how things are holding up. I am hoping for either tomorrow or Friday. I know they are calling for rain but hoping to beat the odds
  10. J

Great Day on the Bay

Sounds great! A little busier than our holes. We went out at St. Williams just past the second crack, iced 18 nice ones, but it was very spotty all day. No real schools, mostly 3 or 4 rolling by. Good luck today out there.
  11. J

Perch derby

Had an awesome time despite getting stuck on the way out. Although it appeared others were much worse off than us. Slow day of fishing no complaints. Caught 18 and ended up with 1 weight of 1.625 (I think). After hanging around the community center for a bit our fish pail seemed to be growing in...
  12. J

St. Williams Firefighter's Perch Derby

Thats great. Thanks very much for the info and we'll see you on the ice!
  13. J

St. Williams Firefighter's Perch Derby

Will we be able to get the tickets at the gas station first thing Sunday morning? We would love to get in on this but we are an hour and a half away and doubt I will be back down before then.
  14. J

Old cut Monday 01/31

Fished from around 11:30-5. Found fishing decent, little slow but all keepers. For the first time I think we only seen 6 dinks. Other than that all the perch that showed up were keepers. Ended up with 33 coming home. Talked to a few other guys and they were saying it was very slow. One fella I...
  15. J

Old cut wednesday

Left home this morning around 9:45 and arrived around 11:15. I threw together a 4x8 collapsable hut on Monday so dragged it out with the quad and set up about 150yds from Jimmy's huts around 1130. Had a few nice ones roll around but hit and miss. We had a pike show up around 1. Small school...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks