Recent content by Jay

1. Jay

LPBAA/Eriebassmasters Spring Pike Tournament 2023 Results

@Three Bouys , thanks again for your help yesterday at the scale. Your assistance was greatly appreciated. Hope your wounds heal. 💪🏻 😆 🤕
  2. Jay

Deep fryers

We love our Camp Chef two burner stove. Used to have a single burner stove for deep frying in the driveway and it worked well for the years we had it. We upgraded to this Camp Chef 14" stove and could not be happier. Now we use the stove for more than deep frying. We use it for car camping and...
  3. 1647005916786.png

1647005916786.png

4. Jay

More Good News for Lake Erie Walleye

I won't speak to the Walleye hatch as the recent data suggests another great hatch in 2021 and this will should lead to decent Walleye catches for years to come. As for Yellow Perch, their decline in the Great Lakes is not just happening in Lake Erie. It is seen in other lakes as well. It is...
  5. Jay

First Steelie trip this year..

I enjoy these updates and videos Josh. I am really intrigued with this boat. Not just from a personal standpoint but also professional as I have logged hundreds of days on many southern Ontario rivers. Keep the updates coming. Especially any challenges you have have had. Thanks again for sharing.
  6. Jay

Bass Opener

The LPBAA and Erie Bassmasters are keen to host the Opening Day Derby like it has been done in the past. Unfortunately due to restrictions on gathering size it was cancelled last year. There is hope that it could happen in 2021 if crowd size restrictions are reduced. Clubs are hopeful this may...
  7. Jay

Off Topic Underwater camera help

The price varies but typically money invested is well worth it. Cameras can be a challenge as many anglers get frustrated having to move ends adjust each time. Once you get a system down it’s a very handy tool. I lean on my flasher for ice fishing a lot but when the water is clear and I’ve found...
  8. Jay

ANGLING OUTFITTERS SEMINARS FOR LOWRANCE, SIMRAD , HUMMINGBIRD

Nice to see everyone being civil. Disagreements online usually result in name calling and worse. Respect everyone. (y)
  9. Jay

Chrome

Agreed @dave w. I did enjoy living in the Guelph area many years ago as it was very easy to scratch the Steelhead itch from G-Bay to Huron to Erie to Ontario. Being close to Erie now the drives to Huron are long but well worth the trek when I go up a couple of times each season.
  10. Jay

Weekend steelhead

Great images @Josh Roelofsen. (y)
  11. Jay

Chrome

@Stick, good description of yesterday's tromp. lol
  12. Jay

Big Otter Creek is Closed in Tillsonburg to trout and salmon

Good reminder @Stick. I still see the occasional person fishing in areas out of season and they need a gentle reminder. They only get one.
  13. Jay

Chrome

Sounds like a great day @SonsofFishes . Congrats on that beauty Steelie! Tis the season.
  14. Jay

Learning the drift

@champ he surely has learned quick how to read the river. He’s learning how to fish each seam and he’s coming up with his own rhythm with each day. He’s not landed a big fish yet but he cherishes being my ‘net man’ and I look forward to the day when I’m swinging the net to land his first good...
  15. Jay

Learning the drift

@Stick not to mention he’s using up all my gear, tangling lines and more! Heck...he also likes to “high hole” me and doesn’t share drifts well...especially after I land one. Dang kids today! Sheesh. ;)
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks