5. JASON83

parking @st.williams

well if i make it out and see anyone i will offer a ride thanks again
  6. JASON83

parking @st.williams

ok thanks
  7. JASON83

parking @st.williams

where can u park at st.williams to take quad out and how much for parking thanks
  8. JASON83

sounds good my # is 519-636-2814

sounds good my # is 519-636-2814
  9. JASON83

Thinking about doing a ice fishing trip any suggestions

me my wife and friends and 2 kids looking to go ice fishing trip for friday to saturday end of january or febuary thinking about bay of quinte or lake simcoe looking for reccomendations and looking for a outfitter where we could stay on the ice over night thanks jason
  10. JASON83

Port Burwell Derby

11. JASON83

Pickerel Tourneys??

This was posted couple months ago about burwell tourny friends of mine are putting this on TBBA Tri-Bay Bass Association about 2 months ago Beachfest Pickerel Tournament Saturday July 30, 2016 Big Otter Marina Port Burwell Entrance Fee $100 per boat Plus $10 for big fish 75% Cashback...
  12. JASON83

Fire arms storage??

has to be locked with either trigger lock, or in a gun case with a lock or in a vault took the course couple weeks ago
  13. JASON83

cost of hunting course

i just did firearms and hunter saftey with ontario firearm saftey academy firearm was $145 and hunter saftey was $135 plus $15 per book
  14. JASON83

Any Walleye in Burwell?

was out saturday got 3 pics and 1 bow sunday went back got 3 pics out by sandhills hills 58 to 60 fow
  15. JASON83

Surface feeding in 30 fow yesterday evening

we where saying next time bring fly rod and see what happends
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks