Recent content by GreatWhiteFisherman

1. GreatWhiteFisherman

Any minnows Port Bruce or Burwell

Just wondering if anyone knows the minnow situation? Hoping to get out one last time with my dad before the boat gets put away. Any information is most appreciated.
  2. GreatWhiteFisherman

Fishing with the great white fisherman

Thanks again for everything Tom. Two great trips so far this year. Can not recommend you enough.
  3. GreatWhiteFisherman

Off Topic Save a life, of a minnow.

I have seen people keep them alive in an aquarium. I think it would test and see how many minnows a certain size of aquarium and bubbler could handle. I have kept them alive over night with an airator but I made sure to put new batteries in it right away. Well at least you have some nice garden...
  4. GreatWhiteFisherman

Off Topic Shopping Spree

I say let it be a surprise. The better half still doesn’t understand how I can spend so much time in the fishing section. I just tell her this is to me as clothes is to you.
  5. GreatWhiteFisherman

Fish cleaning around Port Rowan

That is no problem. Would you have some contact info for Keith or where I would find him? Sorry not from the area.
  6. GreatWhiteFisherman

Fish cleaning around Port Rowan

Hey guys just wondering if any of you know a good place that cleans fish around Port Rowan. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
  7. GreatWhiteFisherman

Fishing Report She didn't have to tell me twice lol.

You are a class act Trevor. I enjoy reading your updates. Could not have worded it better myself.
  8. GreatWhiteFisherman

The Flats?

Thanks a lot guys. We usually fish near the channel. We have also fished that area referred to as the flats. I had just never heard them referred to as that. I appreciate all your help gentlemen.
  9. GreatWhiteFisherman

The Flats?

Hey guys I have heard a lot of people talking about fishing the flats and being successful. I am planning on heading out on Wednesday and was wondering where the flats are? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  10. GreatWhiteFisherman

Is there still minnows in Bruce/ Burwell?

Thanks Puddle Jumper. I will do
  11. GreatWhiteFisherman

Thank you I appreciate it. Do you know where they have been catching the perch. (Location and Depth)
  12. GreatWhiteFisherman

Hey guys my dad and I are planning a trip down to the Burwell/ Bruce area tomorrow for perch. We were wondering if minnows were still available. We have about a 1h45min drive and do not want to waste time and gas if there are no minnows. Thanks
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks