Recent content by GPS

1. GPS

Cream of potato & wild leek soup

Looks awesome, i think I can taste it.
  2. GPS

Off Topic Seafoam

Sorry picked some up only available in Glencoe or West Lorne.
  3. IMG_0159.jpeg

IMG_0159.jpeg

4. GPS

Off Topic Seafoam

I got a flyer in the mail yesterday, my closest stores are West Lorne and Glencoe
  5. GPS

Off Topic Seafoam

Any believers in this stuff? Won’t find a better price. Stock up. Nappa
  6. IMG_0157.jpeg

IMG_0157.jpeg

7. GPS

Port Glasgow 2024

There’s a very simple explanation as to why the $5 increase. I’ll reveal when I can.
  8. GPS

Installing a transducer ?

The transducer always needs to be in the water if you want feedback while moving 10 or 20 or 30 mph. So it must be slightly below the bottom. That said you run the risk of hitting anything that’s floating.
  9. GPS

Off Topic Solar Eclipse Report Long Point April 8th

Clear skies and a large crowd at Port Glasgow. 100% total eclipse. One of the best things I’ve ever witnessed.
  10. DJI_0606.jpeg

DJI_0606.jpeg

11. GPS

PD day for the kids and they wanna troll for some eyes

Don’t go to Pt Glasgow today. Ramps are blocked off, for the anticipated solar crowd.
  12. GPS

Circle of life stew

Wow, there’s some memories from growing up on the farm. Past their laying stage hens where cleaned and into the pressure cooker for a few hours to loosen the meat from the bones. Added onions for a bit of flavour. Chicken soup every week.
  13. GPS

Deer jerky

I do mine in a gas oven at 100 f and it takes a day and a half. I also marinate mine in a concoction of things for 7 days before jerking.
  14. GPS

Port Glasgow 2024

They’ll never price themselves out of the market. That’s the best port on the North Shore.
  15. GPS

Port Glasgow 2024

Oops sorry, clicked twice
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks